DX240 DAP. DAC ES9038PRO - NEW: AMP8MK2S .****** NEW Firmware! 2.01 *******
Jan 10, 2023 at 8:13 AM Post #2,251 of 2,804
Hay algunos programas de terceros en que no funcionan las listas de audio usadas anteriormente, porque ahora Android pide dar acceso a cada carpeta con archivos de forma individual. Me pasó con la aplicación Neutron Music Player, tuve que ingresar las bibliotecas de audio nuevamente.
Para quienes no conozcan esta aplicación denle una oportunidad, tiene bastantes funciones, quizá demasiadas, pero con paciencia realmente puedes exprimir los audífonos al máximo. Yo para algunos audífonos uso un ecualizador de 30 bandas con pequeñas variaciones.

Jan 10, 2023 at 2:14 PM Post #2,252 of 2,804
Hay algunos programas de terceros en que no funcionan las listas de audio usadas anteriormente, porque ahora Android pide dar acceso a cada carpeta con archivos de forma individual. Me pasó con la aplicación Neutron Music Player, tuve que ingresar las bibliotecas de audio nuevamente.
Para quienes no conozcan esta aplicación denle una oportunidad, tiene bastantes funciones, quizá demasiadas, pero con paciencia realmente puedes exprimir los audífonos al máximo. Yo para algunos audífonos uso un ecualizador de 30 bandas con pequeñas variaciones.

Translated for you :beerchug:

"There are some third-party programs in which the previously used audio lists do not work, because now Android asks to give access to each folder with files individually. It happened to me with the Neutron Music Player app, I had to enter the audio libraries again.
For those of you who don't know this app give it a try, it has quite a few features, maybe too many, but with patience you can really get the most out of your IEMs. I use a 30 band equalizer with small variations for some headphones."

Jan 10, 2023 at 6:11 PM Post #2,253 of 2,804
So i went into the Developer Options for both the 240 and my phone, and there was no way to change the BT codec of the 240 as a receiving BT DAC. It seems it can output several codecs up to LDAC. But as a receiver, the only option is SBC :frowning2:

Jan 10, 2023 at 6:17 PM Post #2,254 of 2,804
And one more thing i wish ibasso would add to the 240 in a future update is double tapping for wake and sleep of the screen. It's a fairly common android feature. I feel like using the volume knob for everything will eventually wear it down.

Jan 13, 2023 at 1:49 PM Post #2,255 of 2,804
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 14, 2023 at 2:06 AM Post #2,257 of 2,804
Is there any info what this new firmware is about. Is it some bugs fixed as i quess or something else. Anyway it shows ibasso is quite active working these day on software. Hope it gives update to key areas we all hear and had problems after going to new android. Thank you i basso
Answer to someone still deciding to upgrade. Ibasso was listening uss. Update info
Improvements with this firmware:

1. Rectified the bug that the volume wheel can not control Bluetooth volume. (Android OS)
2. Rectified the bug that the lock screen password can not be set.(Android OS)
3. Rectified the bug that there is a possibility that white noise occurs during playback.
4. Allows the drop down of the notification bar with three fingers. (Android OS)
5. Improved the battery saver function, now battery saver works when charging with the player powered off.

Thanks to ibasso.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023 at 11:59 AM Post #2,261 of 2,804
Unable to download. There's something wrong with the webpage too, unable to link to products

From Paul's link above, right-click and save as. And even with that, my Norton tells me "unsafe to download", so I select "to keep". Otherwise, if I just click on the link, nothing happens.

Jan 16, 2023 at 1:10 PM Post #2,264 of 2,804

Jan 16, 2023 at 1:18 PM Post #2,265 of 2,804
Hello, please tell me why a company that positions itself as a manufacturer of top products and sells its goods for such a lot of money cannot make a normal and working firmware for the player? Please look at the attached files and you will understand what I mean! Is it possible to make such mistakes in the firmware in 2023? The next question is, why don't you remove from the Android menu of the player the functions that are needed for the phone and do not work with the player? And the last question (by the way, no one talks about this, not a single reviewer!) Why is there no elementary "Search for Music" function in the Mango player mode (not Android mode) ???? I mainly listen to music in the Mango player mode, music for 1 terabyte, how can I find a specific artist and a specific song if there is no "Search for Music" function in the Mango player mode ???? Why is there no bluetooth enable function in Mango Player mode ??? Guys, these are the most basic things that are inherent in any music player, but you do not have this! In Android mode, screen scrolling works smoothly but in Mango Player mode, screen scrolling is either too fast and it is not possible to see the singers and albums, or very slow, please fix it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back