DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jun 18, 2019 at 2:05 PM Post #5,116 of 13,478
Received already eh ? That is awesome! You need to tell us first opened box impression :)

Yes!

Well, I'm at work but I can show you guys the pic my kids sent me...

IMG_3660.JPG

Jun 18, 2019 at 2:18 PM Post #5,118 of 13,478
Yes!

Well, I'm at work but I can show you guys the pic my kids sent me...

YO! C'mon buddy. Some of us are at work right now too (working hard obviously), you really should put a #NSFW spoiler tab on that.

Everybody within a 10 ft radius just simultaneous filed reports with HR. Thanks. You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

Jun 18, 2019 at 2:30 PM Post #5,121 of 13,478
I actually really annoyed

I purchased Amp8 and expensive TTRS cables in both 2.5mm and 4.4 and I haven't even heard it.

Now I will have to purchase amp9 with 3.5mm terminations

Serves me right for being impatient :)

So Q is will Amp9 kick down Amp8 so we never want to use it or will it just be different making us wanna swap now and then..

I need to justify my amp8 purchase lol

No worries. You won’t regret with your purchase of amp8. I had it before and modded to amp8W. It was worth. Amp9 just has different taste of SQ. I have also all cables 3.5 SE, 2.5 and 4.4 bal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jun 18, 2019 at 2:33 PM Post #5,123 of 13,478
No worries. You won’t regret with your purchase of amp8. I had it before and modded to amp8W. It was worth. Amp9 just has different taste of SQ. I have also all cables 3.5 SE, 2.5 and 4.4 bal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for reassurance my 4.4 connector may arrive and hopefully I can complete my diy cable and get some use of amp8 after which I might go down the amp8w route :)

ohh but amp9 first :)

Jun 18, 2019 at 2:40 PM Post #5,125 of 13,478
Thanks for reassurance my 4.4 connector may arrive and hopefully I can complete my diy cable and get some use of amp8 after which I might go down the amp8w route :)

ohh but amp9 first :)
They have a different sound, depending upon the IEMs or headphones used so both can be enjoyed! Please, Enjoy the Music!

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jun 18, 2019 at 2:41 PM Post #5,126 of 13,478
How do we get those iBasso mugs? :ksc75smile:

Lol apparently they aren’t mine. They’re my wife’s for working on the AXPONA show lol. She has claimed them.

Jun 18, 2019 at 2:44 PM Post #5,127 of 13,478
You are looking a bit peckish - are you sure you feel alright? Maybe you should go home of the rest of the day? :ksc75smile::ksc75smile::ksc75smile:

I am sure your boss would understand - right?

Cheers,
Tim

I tried, but my big mouth blew it. He knew I was getting something "important" today and saw the pic. LOL, no luck going home early!

Jun 18, 2019 at 2:55 PM Post #5,128 of 13,478
I tried, but my big mouth blew it. He knew I was getting something "important" today and saw the pic. LOL, no luck going home early!
Well - you could tease him and say the something big coming today was/is another job offer... And boy is it a sweet one!

But that might not go over very well. Oh well, hopefully you don't have too much longer before heading home.

Looking forward to your impressions of the AMP9.

Cheers,
Tim

Jun 18, 2019 at 3:05 PM Post #5,129 of 13,478
Hi,

Anyone having issues with Qubuz on the DX220? When I click on the app, it takes about 10 seconds before it starts, and sometimes it doesn't even start at all. I've removed and reinstalled the app.

Jun 18, 2019 at 3:42 PM Post #5,130 of 13,478
I actually really annoyed

I purchased Amp8 and expensive TTRS cables in both 2.5mm and 4.4 and I haven't even heard it.

Now I will have to purchase amp9 with 3.5mm terminations

Serves me right for being impatient :)

So Q is will Amp9 kick down Amp8 so we never want to use it or will it just be different making us wanna swap now and then..

I need to justify my amp8 purchase lol

I am in the same exact boat as you!! still yet to order the plussound cable, but i'll do that in 2 days.

Got myself the Fidelizer modded Amp8 3 weeks back and havn't got the chance to listen yet due to no cable and IEM (had sent back for repair).

And now AMP9 is here!! i am just going to purchase the 2.5mm terminated cable from plussound and get their cable matched adapters to 3.5mm and 4.4mm instead!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back