DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jun 1, 2019 at 1:51 PM Post #4,475 of 13,478
I got amp8 this morning, sadly when I plug Noble Khan I got a loud noise and some strange sound when playing. I tried a factory reset but got the same problem. I didn't get any noise when using amp1 mk2 :frowning2:

Could you please help me @Paul - iBasso?
I am sorry to hear this. Have you verified that the 4.4 plug is working correctly? Have you disconnected and reconnected the AMP8? What type of noise? You can email me at paul@ibasso.com.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jun 1, 2019 at 4:45 PM Post #4,477 of 13,478
I have a question and I'm not sure if this is the right thread. So I have bought and received the DX220. It's currently burning in.

I've updated the stock firmware to the latest version and then installed Lurker0's add-on to get access to the Play Store.

I've logged into my Google Account in the play store but I have one issue. I wanted to install Neutron but it's asking me to pay again even though I bought it ages ago. Is there some kind of installation limit after which you have to pay again for the same apps?

Jun 1, 2019 at 5:26 PM Post #4,478 of 13,478
I've logged into my Google Account in the play store but I have one issue. I wanted to install Neutron but it's asking me to pay again even though I bought it ages ago. Is there some kind of installation limit after which you have to pay again for the same apps?

Do you remember your username and password for Neutron? If not, call or message them to reinstate your account with Neutron.

Jun 1, 2019 at 5:32 PM Post #4,479 of 13,478
When you buy the app on the Play Store you don't need to have a username and password with neutron.

Also ich can install the app just fine on my smartphone with it showing the purchase. Same on my DX200. It's just the DX220 weitere I have seen this issue for the first time.

Jun 1, 2019 at 6:19 PM Post #4,480 of 13,478
Hi. I am a new French user of the DX220.
Do you know if there is a way to run an eq with Qobuz offline? I use UAPP when I am connected but I would really like to be able to enjoy an eq when I'm on the train or the plane.
Thanks for your help.

Jun 1, 2019 at 7:19 PM Post #4,481 of 13,478

Same problem here! Google asks me to pay for previously purchased apps, but If I try to purchase again one of these apps, Google doesn’t allow a new purchase telling me that I have already purchased that app :thinking:

I found accidentally a solution to this problem: if I purchase a new app in the play store on my DX220, all my previously purchased apps became instantly available for download.

Jun 1, 2019 at 7:44 PM Post #4,482 of 13,478
Just install neutron from the website then next update appears you can download in gg play

Jun 1, 2019 at 8:08 PM Post #4,483 of 13,478
I got amp8 this morning, sadly when I plug Noble Khan I got a loud noise and some strange sound when playing. I tried a factory reset but got the same problem. I didn't get any noise when using amp1 mk2 :frowning2:

Could you please help me @Paul - iBasso?
Is it High Pitch continuously although it already stop playing?

Jun 1, 2019 at 8:13 PM Post #4,484 of 13,478
20190602_070427.jpg

Best time to enjoy, is in the early morning session where majority of the Family still sleeping...
@ExpatinJapan

Anxiety kick in... waiting AMP8...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back