1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX220 A new view to your music. * Latest Firmware: June 18, 2019 OTA * Link for User Guide 1st Page. AMP9 Now available! And DC01.

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Paul - iBasso, Jan 23, 2019.
First

Back
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Next

Last
  1. Paul - iBasso
    For warranty issues with purchasing from a non authorized seller, you will have to go through them for the warranty.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
  2. jerick70
  3. icefalkon
    I just checked ebay here in the US and there are no DX220's for sale. There are only a few of us here in the US who have review units at this time.

4. icefalkon
    No you wouldn't be getting ripped off, but I would just buy from iBasso. I've never had to pay TAX on anything I've bought from China.

I just connected my DX220 to my Sony sound bar via Bluetooth and it sounded GREAT!

5. singleended5863
    As Paul suggested to have a full warranty from ibasso I would buy directly whatsoever!

icefalkon likes this.
  6. cr3ativ3
    ure a lucky dude , i had to pay for my DM6 (import taxes)

icefalkon likes this.
  7. icefalkon
    Yeah the USA doesn’t have it like that. iBasso uses DHL here and we just pay them and they send it out.

8. Dobrescu George
    What FiiO are you using at the moment?

I can't say I notice any lag with the latest firmware on DX200. Currently waiting on DHL to process DX220 to be able to give feedback on it! :)

9. singleended5863
    Dang! Everywhere can get DX220 except USA has to wait...second batch by the end of this month?! :slight_frown: It seems not fair to us at all. :unamused:

10. Jouho
    I'm using the X5-III at the moment. Looking to replace it with the DX220 (most likely), and then sell off the FiiO for $100 to a co-worker, or just give to the girly friend or something.

Dobrescu George likes this.
  11. ShyamS
  12. Dobrescu George
    You should see a huge leap in both sonics and software / overall player usage :)

X7mkii was FiiO's DAP that was designed to be their flagship, like DX200, but going from X5-3 to DX200 will be like a whole new world, I'd say :)

buonassi likes this.
  13. Jouho
    Woo! Now just also need it to come to sale for US already.. haha.

Dobrescu George likes this.
  14. twister6 Contributor
    I can name a number of mid-fi (not even flagship level) DAPs that sound better than X5iii (congested sound, high noise floor, etc). Going to DX220 will be quite a noticeable upgrade for you.

seanwee likes this.
  15. Mathieulh
    You do understand that neither your DAP's DAC or AMP matter when transmitting through bluetooth, right? Only the codec/sample rate and the receiver's DAC/AMP do. You could use a Sony NW-A45 and get the exact same sound over bluetooth.

First

Back
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Next

Last