DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
May 11, 2020 at 8:02 AM Post #11,793 of 13,478
Could anybody confirm that Tidal, Qobuz, Usb Audio Player Pro, and maybe Primephonic could be installed and work without issues on the iBasso DX220?
UAPP works great on Android mode...

Prob already have playstore now... CMIIW..
or add Lurker0 will do the trick..

Last edited:
May 11, 2020 at 10:37 AM Post #11,794 of 13,478
UAPP works great on Android mode...

Prob already have playstore now... CMIIW..
or add Lurker0 will do the trick..
I use Tidal and Amazon Music HD with no problems, downloaded via APK Pure. I've also download Qobuz but have not had the chance to use it much as of yet.

May 12, 2020 at 2:04 AM Post #11,795 of 13,478
UAPP On apk as well there is probably not because it is a paid app and it takes the play store ... I extracted his apk from my phone installed on the player does not start ...

Last edited:
May 12, 2020 at 11:30 AM Post #11,796 of 13,478
dx 220, battery-100% ... wi -fi was turned off, the device was turned off
after 24 hours, battery -85%.
What happens if my dap is left without power for two weeks?
A week or more will be, the battery is 0%. I read here on the forum that this is a problem. What should I do if this happens to me

May 12, 2020 at 1:29 PM Post #11,802 of 13,478
And I would also like to know, have I violated any rule on the forum ???
Not that i'm aware of, but you could be a bit more patient and give others the chance to answer who are not permanently checking the progress every hour here. No offense, just my opinion.

May 12, 2020 at 1:31 PM Post #11,803 of 13,478
A week or more will be, the battery is 0%. I read here on the forum that this is a problem. What should I do if this happens to me
Just that i get this right.
Do you have that battery drop always when you turn off your DX220? Or did it happen to you occasionally?

May 12, 2020 at 1:37 PM Post #11,804 of 13,478

if this should happen and it won’t turn on, plug it in and let it charge for a while (a few hours) if the screen remains black, then unplug it and press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds for a reset - sometimes the DX220 crashes into a black screen and this fixes it.

The battery drain issue is not normal though; if I leave it powered off fully it loses a negligible amount of charge over a very long period of time. If I leave it on with WiFi and Bluetooth off, screen off, not playing anything it will lose about 5-7% charge per day - as an example, I had forgotten to turn it off, last use was over a week ago (I think 8 days) for about an hour, starting fully charged, and it was at 35% when I turned it off today. If a reset to factory settings and firmware update doesn’t fix things I would contact iBasso customer service.

May 12, 2020 at 2:41 PM Post #11,805 of 13,478
Just that i get this right.
Do you have that battery drop always when you turn off your DX220? Or did it happen to you occasionally?
Until yesterday, I did not notice that problem, but yesterday was the first day that I turned it off after the night charge and that I did not take it to work with me, and today I turned it on for the first time.
It happens to me a few times to show me that the battery is almost full, and then after half an hour it will be drastically less.
But when the device is with me, the amount of energy in the battery is not a big concern for me (I can always recharge it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back