DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jan 3, 2019 at 7:29 AM Post #19,951 of 22,021
I just wanna inform you that this year the microSD of 1TB capacity will be realesed, so there will be a drop in the prices probably.

What brand 1 TB?

Jan 3, 2019 at 9:01 AM Post #19,953 of 22,021
The Amp 1 Mod internal is not the same as the Tit anium Amp 1

Here is picture of the Amp 1 Mod and a standard Amp 1 The top pic is standard Amp 1 and bottom pic is Amp 1 mod

IMG_0725.jpg

Jan 3, 2019 at 9:11 AM Post #19,954 of 22,021
The Amp 1 Mod internal is not the same as the Tit anium Amp 1

Here is picture of the Amp 1 Mod and a standard Amp 1 The top pic is standard Amp 1 and bottom pic is Amp 1 mod

It depends on where you had it Modified ? Did the modder stated that he was going to do Amp1Ti upgrades for you ? That is the most important.

It does appear that he modified it by the Amp1Ti inspirations, and to his preferences. Just my 2 cents

Jan 3, 2019 at 9:26 AM Post #19,955 of 22,021
It depends on where you had it Modified ? Did the modder stated that he was going to do Amp1Ti upgrades for you ? That is the most important.

It does appear that he modified it by the Amp1Ti inspirations, and to his preferences. Just my 2 cents

No this is from 11/11 sale in Taobao and it was also mention on Ibasso weibo page. Also someone mention it here that is a modified Amp1Ti on the standard amp case

There also the Ibasso sticker on one of the screw so it definitely from Ibasso so I lost my warranty by opening it up.

Just want to let people know this Amp 1 Mod by Ibasso its not the same as Amp1Ti

Jan 3, 2019 at 10:13 AM Post #19,958 of 22,021
No this is from 11/11 sale in Taobao and it was also mention on Ibasso weibo page. Also someone mention it here that is a modified Amp1Ti on the standard amp case

There also the Ibasso sticker on one of the screw so it definitely from Ibasso so I lost my warranty by opening it up.

Just want to let people know this Amp 1 Mod by Ibasso its not the same as Amp1Ti
The Amp 1 Mod on my DX200 sound better than Amp2, Amp3, Amp5

Need more time on it to make a judgement to my Amp4 and 4S

I don't have a amp 7 and 8 so can't compare it.

Ibasso probably tunned it to the DX200 Aluminum Chassis. Remember the Dx200Ti has: Chassis, Capacitors, regulators upgrades. They can easily affect the sound quality

I can see why they are using those Nichicon all around :). But be glad Ibasso is upgrading the Amp1. I know many people would love the Amp1 upgraded

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2019 at 1:03 PM Post #19,959 of 22,021
Guys, I just want to make another impress

The DX200 is using one of the best of clocks oscilliators as can be on the market, for any portable unit at the given moment....let alone 2 years ago. That is coming from me and other enthusiasts including @bden59 as we can confirm it.

This explains why the Dx200 (regular version) can be so awesome with COAX out, and it will scale up with a good Cables. Eventhough it is DOP64 and 192Khz pcm Limited, But it is awesome as a digital transport when you need something (PCM) done right , and I just meant to connect COAX from DX200 into any R2R DAC that can also take in COAX.

I did that with R2R7, and can confirm that it works flawlessly

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2019 at 4:50 PM Post #19,960 of 22,021
Guys, I just want to make another impress

The DX200 is using one of the best of clocks oscilliators as can be on the market, for any portable unit at the given moment....let alone 2 years ago. That is coming from me and other enthusiasts including @bden59 as we can confirm it.

This explains why the Dx200 (regular version) can be so awesome with COAX out, and it will scale up with a good Cables. Eventhough it is DOP64 and 192Khz pcm Limited, But it is awesome as a digital transport when you need something (PCM) done right , and I just meant to connect COAX from DX200 into any R2R DAC that can also take in COAX.

I did that with R2R7, and can confirm that it works flawlessly
What's the difference if any good DAC will be doing reclocking anyway?

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:29 PM Post #19,963 of 22,021
It is very bizzare to come from ibasso especially with a solder blob on the second from the left smt cap.

0_o ... oh wow, I didn’t look that clearly, but you are right ! LoL....

If this comes from Ibasso, I think it is better to mentioned that Amp1S or whatever, inspired by Titanium Limited Edition ? But the Ibasso warranty stamp was on it, unless this was a 3rd party job being approved by Ibasso ? Idk...something is strange

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:53 PM Post #19,964 of 22,021
Double check it did have a solder blob on the second smt cap but it came straight off when I touch it. It did have a Ibasso sticker and AMP1 MOD laser on it. If somebody not Ibasso did it than they spent a lot of effort on it.

F15AFB34-2350-4F8B-B6C3-30B1C095FDEA.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2019 at 6:06 PM Post #19,965 of 22,021
guys,
I'm seeing you're are all very excited about custom modification but I don't understand if there is something I'm able to do or not. Should be nice to resume everything in a specific thread! :)

I'm thinking about AMP8 balanced with 4.4 output. Now I have dx200 standards (anybody want to sell its Titanium?!) with amp3. I'm very happy with dx200, amp3 and Xelento (high quality balanced custom cable) and dx200 into external Amplifier Pathos aurium using AMP3 line out.
I'm wondering if I would have some benefit If I use the combinations quoted above but using AMP8 (with adapter FiiO BL44 4.4 to 2.5 so I can use all my custom cables).

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back