DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jul 26, 2018 at 2:09 PM Post #15,678 of 22,021
Did you download Xivero to your computer? What are the next steps? Thank you.

Yes, you pick out the output format into DSF 512 (this is DSD format but allow tagging easier)

You can tick ISP or uncheck it

You pick output folder when you scroll down to the bottom

Then you click drag and drop whatever files into the windows

Depends on how much powerful your PC is, you can do 2 thread (2 songs in parallel) or 5 ? Then start to convert. Sit back, chill, some beers, or favorite drinks, and wait 0_0

Jul 26, 2018 at 2:19 PM Post #15,679 of 22,021
Yes, you pick out the output format into DSF 512 (this is DSD format but allow tagging easier)

You can tick ISP or uncheck it

You pick output folder when you scroll down to the bottom

Then you click drag and drop whatever files into the windows

Depends on how much powerful your PC is, you can do 2 thread (2 songs in parallel) or 5 ? Then start to convert. Sit back, chill, some beers, or favorite drinks, and wait 0_0

Thank you Whitigir. Will do exactly what you are showing.

Jul 26, 2018 at 2:24 PM Post #15,680 of 22,021
I have listened to my Ti for about 2 hours now. I am using the amp1Ti. The clarity and detail is crazy! I’m hearing things in my music that I have not heard before. The highs are clear without being harsh in any way. The mids are full and lush. Vocals seem to pop out of nowhere, from a black void. I feel like I am at an intimate concert. The base gives you what is there. I felt at times like it was shy compared to amp8 but then in other songs it is all there. You get what is on the recording. The soundstage is wide, deep, and tall. Room acoustics are easier to hear. Textures of instruments and voices make everything seem like it is playing live. The detail is amazing to me! This only a couple of hours of burn in, I can’t wait until a couple hundred hours. I was not sure if I made the right choice dropping $1700.00 for the Ti, it was a great buy! I was on the fence and my wife said if you don’t like it just sell it. With only 66 I knew I could get most of, if not all of my money back. I feel more involved with my music and that is all I can ask for. Thanks @Paul - iBasso for this amazing player!

Jul 26, 2018 at 2:33 PM Post #15,681 of 22,021
I have listened to my Ti for about 2 hours now. I am using the amp1Ti. The clarity and detail is crazy! I’m hearing things in my music that I have not heard before. The highs are clear without being harsh in any way. The mids are full and lush. Vocals seem to pop out of nowhere, from a black void. I feel like I am at an intimate concert. The base gives you what is there. I felt at times like it was shy compared to amp8 but then in other songs it is all there. You get what is on the recording. The soundstage is wide, deep, and tall. Room acoustics are easier to hear. Textures of instruments and voices make everything seem like it is playing live. The detail is amazing to me! This only a couple of hours of burn in, I can’t wait until a couple hundred hours. I was not sure if I made the right choice dropping $1700.00 for the Ti, it was a great buy! I was on the fence and my wife said if you don’t like it just sell it. With only 66 I knew I could get most of, if not all of my money back. I feel more involved with my music and that is all I can ask for. Thanks @Paul - iBasso for this amazing player!

Wait until you hear DSD512 on it ^_^

Jul 26, 2018 at 2:42 PM Post #15,683 of 22,021
Welcome to the Ti club. The price of admission is well worth it.

Jul 26, 2018 at 2:51 PM Post #15,685 of 22,021
The Titanium is actually cheap for it performances & features. :D not just worth it
and don't forget about the exclusivity of being one of 66 Ti owners.

Jul 26, 2018 at 2:57 PM Post #15,688 of 22,021
It is still a Dx200 0_0.

Like an all white Panda is still a Panda 0_0 (not sure if it existed in limited eidition)
LOL.

Route 66. Famous in the US and I have read it is even known well in Europe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back