DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Apr 8, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #12,422 of 22,021
Just ordered amp4s and CA02.
Will compare to Sony 1Z.
Have not use my DX200 for awhile now because of the 1Z.
I haven't been using my 1Z since getting the AMP4 and AMP5. The reverse. :^)

Apr 8, 2018 at 3:28 PM Post #12,423 of 22,021
They are both fun as hell :D. I switch to 1Z for a while, and now switched back to 200 +Amp 4 and I still got grabbed so hard by the differences of soundstage and sound signature
I agree. My problem is that when listening to music I don't want to miss out on anything and prefer the AMP4 withe the 200. A couple of days ago I was going out, grabbed the 1Z, plugged in my IEM's for later and then set it down and took the 200 and AMP4. lol

Apr 8, 2018 at 3:34 PM Post #12,424 of 22,021
I agree. My problem is that when listening to music I don't want to miss out on anything and prefer the AMP4 withe the 200. A couple of days ago I was going out, grabbed the 1Z, plugged in my IEM's for later and then set it down and took the 200 and AMP4. lol

The amp4 has amazing clarity and speed in the high and treble for sure :) and that is the thing that it stands out the most. Everything else is icing on the cake, such as gigantic soundstage, energetic and punchy bass and even subbass

I can totally understand why you love it :)

I still love my 1Z a lot though, and I do prefer my 1Z more most of the time. Still, dx200 is worth it! That I even buy 4s just for the fun of it and supporting IBasso

@Paul - iBasso , we may have DX180 with Dual AKM4497EQ eh :D. Could anyone imagine the storm ? With Amp modules ?

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018 at 4:30 PM Post #12,425 of 22,021
@Paul - iBasso Have you made your payment page to be Safari friendly? I tried with both safari and chrome, and both i cant make payment. Is it designed for MAC? I do not have a windows machine to test and this is really infuriating. The ibasso webpage itself is super buggy on my MAC, animations do not load, and resolution were not scaled correctly. I just want to purchase the amp4s :triportsad::triportsad:

I ordered mine on my mac with safari and i got the PayPal notification. I've AMP4 and AMP4S would be a nice comparison. Express shipping. So should be here in USA sometime over the next few days.

Apr 8, 2018 at 4:49 PM Post #12,428 of 22,021
Ordered Amp4s and CB01+02 few minutes ago. Got PayPal confirmation. This is first time I buy directly from ibasso and would appreciate if you guys can help me with 2 questions:
1. any confirmation from ibasso will be coming in as well?
2. I paid for express delivery, so what is expected arrival time to NYC?
Many thanks in advance.

Apr 8, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #12,429 of 22,021
Ordered Amp4s and CB01+02 few minutes ago. Got PayPal confirmation. This is first time I buy directly from ibasso and would appreciate if you guys can help me with 2 questions:
Many thanks in advance.

1) Sketchy confirmation is quite typical of iBasso, but don't be concerned - they do handle orders quite efficiently, aside from the uncertainty about confirmation.

2) I ordered a DX100, to the UK, and got it via DHL, within just a few days. Dunno about USA, but I doubt you'll have very long to wait.

Apr 8, 2018 at 4:56 PM Post #12,431 of 22,021
Many thanks in advance.

Last time I ordered dx200 with express delivery fee and ETA to California is about 4 business days.
NYC might be this Fri or Sat.

Apr 8, 2018 at 5:02 PM Post #12,433 of 22,021
Many thanks in advance.
By the time I got any confirmation from Ibasso, my order was almost here in the U.K. ordered a few times direct from Ibasso and every time I have been pleasantly surprised at how quick it gets here. Stress not fella :smile_phones:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back