DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Feb 25, 2018 at 8:37 AM Post #11,536 of 22,021
Come over, your right, it’s an awesome show. Unfortunately the majority of people over here have never heard of a DAP let alone a headphone amp!! Most people just use cheap ear buds and a phone, which is fine for most of them. I don’t understand how some people will spend up to £1000 on a phone, subscribe to Spotify and then only spend £20 or maybe even £30 on some earbuds.
When you then let them listen to a DX200 with the IT03/01, the look of realisation dawns, it’s a beautiful moment. As my son and myself say “the penny drops”:L3000:
Come over and help spread the word
I really want to go to London. Do you know if a person can try some headphones with other amps of different brands? I mean, what is the purpose of the show if I can't combine headphones and amps from different brands?

Feb 25, 2018 at 8:53 AM Post #11,537 of 22,021
I really want to go to London. Do you know if a person can try some headphones with other amps of different brands? I mean, what is the purpose of the show if I can't combine headphones and amps from different brands?
You should be able to, headphone companies will have a range of different amps to try. There’s lots of different set ups on various exhibitors tables. There’s a lot to get round, last year was my first CanJam and only went for one day but this year I’ll be going both days for Shure :wink:

Feb 25, 2018 at 9:16 AM Post #11,538 of 22,021
You should be able to, headphone companies will have a range of different amps to try. There’s lots of different set ups on various exhibitors tables. There’s a lot to get round, last year was my first CanJam and only went for one day but this year I’ll be going both days for Shure :wink:
Yeah, to be sure I want to go for 2 days too XD

Feb 25, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #11,540 of 22,021
I am sorry you are having issues with your DX200. Depending upon where you purchased it there is often and exchange policy. We also offer a full warranty. You can email me at paul@ibasso.com

B&H told me DX200 is back order. So I have to wait at least 7-14 days to get a new one. I am worry if there is another defective unit which has ghost swiping again?

Feb 25, 2018 at 1:15 PM Post #11,541 of 22,021
B&H told me DX200 is back order. So I have to wait at least 7-14 days to get a new one. I am worry if there is another defective unit which has ghost swiping again?
The replacement unit I received through Amp3players has been great, and no ghost swipe at all. This was a problem with the first batch and has since been rectified as far as I know. You should be good to go when you receive your replacement :stuck_out_tongue:

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2018 at 1:28 PM Post #11,542 of 22,021
I am sorry that you had this issue. We had some in the first batch that had this screen problem. It has since been corrected. B&H apparently had a DX200 from the original stock. Since they are now out and the US distributor has all new stock you should have no problem with a new player. We are always here to help and make sure that your problems will be addressed in a timely manner. And always, enjoy the music.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Feb 25, 2018 at 1:34 PM Post #11,543 of 22,021
The replacement unit I received through Amp3players has been great, and no ghost swipe at all. This was a problem with the first batch and has since been rectified as far as I know. You should be good to go when you receive your replacement :stuck_out_tongue:

I am sorry that you had this issue. We had some in the first batch that had this screen problem. It has since been corrected. B&H apparently had a DX200 from the original stock. Since they are now out and the US distributor has all new stock you should have no problem with a new player. We are always here to help and make sure that your problems will be addressed in a timely manner. And always, enjoy the music.

Thank you very much @KEV G and @Paul-Ibasso. I can rest assure and wait for the new DX200 player in peace.

Feb 25, 2018 at 1:44 PM Post #11,544 of 22,021
Thank you very much @KEV G and @Paul-Ibasso. I can rest assure and wait for the new DX200 player in peace.
Awesome, as Paul says “enjoy the music”
The only problem you have now is keeping your mind occupied to alleviate the two weeks you have to wait, but this is something that’s well worth waiting for. :ksc75smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back