1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784
786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795
Next

Last
  1. fuhransahis
    I couldn't see it either so I messaged them through FB, and is how the whole transaction went through (they send a PayPal invoice when ready).

2. singleended5863
    Thank you. I will try...

3. fuhransahis
    They're responsive and friendly. Just keep the time difference in mind and you'll need to change your Head-Fi username to balanced5863 :ksc75smile:

4. singleended5863
    You are right. They do not sell amp4 to SE username. Singleended was my user name for my high end SE tube system before. :smile_phones:

5. icefalkon
    It's not a big deal at all. Certainly not a big enough deal to stop production and change things around. I find it interesting how certain things get blown over the top and important things get pushed aside.

As an aside, the new LCD2's sound amazing with the AMP4 module! These sound better than my old ones, which were in sore need of some loving and a tune up...

mrmoto050 likes this.
  6. ropie
    Correct assumption. I meant the size, not the color. Not sure though if the color is made to match the player on the picture.....

Maybe its not a big deal to you. But opinions may differ.
    Same counts for the line between "important things" and 'blowing things over the top"

For me personally; I am pretty unhappy if I pay 200 euro's for the amp2 and 150 on a cable, to find out the two don't make a proper connection.
    To others: (like my wife, and maybe yours too:beerchug:) guys always wanting new audio gear, in search for the best sound, and then reading and writing about it a a forum, is WAY over the top

Happy listening!

7. alan_g
    My dx200 is out for delivery today... Come on fedex get this thing delivered

8. icefalkon
    LOL really? This qualifies as an "Important thing"?

Why didn't you get the $150 balanced cable terminated in 4.4mm then? That's what is needed for AMP4. Don't take my post out of context, my post was in relation to what you said about changing up production because some people had a "fit" issue with the pentacon connector. There is not a problem with "proper connection" that I've seen. Even if one has to put very thin piece of paper around the base of the plug, a plug which costs $15 USD instead of the $50+ other manufacturers are charging.

You could always just buy a different plug you know

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    mrmoto050 likes this.
  9. ropie
    Never mind.

Be careful not to damage your keyboard

10. alan_g
    got my dx200 tonight lets hope this has been worth the blood sweat and tears.. :)

Dobrescu George and kubig123 like this.
  11. singleended58
    Good luck and be patient when updating the Lurker0 FW.:triportsad:

Dobrescu George likes this.
  12. alan_g
    what I don't even know how to update the normal firmware yet let alone someone elses..lol

Dobrescu George likes this.
  13. foxtrot
    ))

14. ExpatinJapan
    haha.

I was just going to write. Next up...how do I update the firmware?

There is a wee guide on the first page, inside the file you download to your computer and one in my review.

Short story.

Download from iBasso site.
    Dont use this file! Unzip the file.
    Use the file inside - and put in the root of your DX200 memory card(?)
    Update.

Common mistake is not to unzip the first file.

:wink:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  15. icefalkon
    Excellent advice as always ExPat!

ExpatinJapan likes this.
First

Back
775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784
786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795
Next

Last