1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630
632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641
Next

Last
  1. jerick70
    Short answer, yes....

2. Whitigir
    It has been there and listed for a while....but I think Ibasso will be doing something to their firmware ?

Dobrescu George likes this.
  3. mrmoto050
    Yep, I use it all the time.

4. wirefriend
  5. Morimoriya 62
  6. Paul - iBasso
    We have been working in collaboration with Neutron for some time now. We have worked toward having bit perfect in all formats with the DX200 so that everything works seamlessly.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
  7. Dobrescu George
    Woah, super great job!

I guess it is time to buy a copy of neutron for myself then :)

I have like a feeling that even then I might go back to using the stock app, but having the option of having fully optimized Neutron is so nice :floatsmile:

Morimoriya 62 and Glasha like this.
  8. jerick70
    The result has been fantastic. Neutron has worked really well with the DX200 since the addition of support for the DX200.

9. Signal2Noise
    Now if only Neutron can overhaul their GUI to make it more attractive and intuitive. Looks like outdated crap on a state-of-the-art device like the DX200

HiFiChris and alphanumerix1 like this.
  10. KEV G
    I know this hasn’t anything to do with the DX200, but thought it only fair to put this on here. Some of you may know or know of @moedawg140 , he has been taken into hospital with a serious bleed on the brain and is in need of urgent surgery. Here is the link to the fundraiser/
    https://www.gofundme.com/maurice-and-suzzettes-medical-fund
    The link is also on the front page of head-fi.
    The target amount hasn’t far to go to get him the surgery he needs. Thanks

11. ctaxxxx
    For those using AMP3's Line Out to a BAL headphone amp, where did you buy your cable? All I can find is one seller. Not a lot of options...

12. meomap
    I think ALO should have one.
    I will order mine from DHC but expensive. I bought some products from these two vendors.

13. artpiggo
    You can contact with any famous brand like effect, dhc, toxic, norne, plussound where you can contact in thread of headfi cable forum and tell the spec you want to customize.

Glasha likes this.
  14. Likeimthere
    And also Tidal support... and MQA... that'll make things perfect...

fuhransahis and Glasha like this.
  15. artpiggo
    Tidal might be possible but Since MQA is not supported for HW decoded native by default DX200 so I think this is too big dream to think about.

Glasha likes this.
First

Back
621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630
632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641
Next

Last