DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Oct 6, 2017 at 9:38 PM Post #9,271 of 22,021
What do you think about the K10 S compared to the Andromeda? I already have the Andros.

I will relpy to you in PM, let's keep this thread on topic of DX200 :wink:

Oct 7, 2017 at 12:27 AM Post #9,272 of 22,021
I'm pretty sure it was already brought up at least once, however I don't find it... Anyway, is there anything that I could do to prevent the DX200 from slowly discharging when it's in use as a USB DAC (charging is enabled however my PC seems to provide less current than the DX200 consumes)?

Oct 7, 2017 at 2:21 AM Post #9,273 of 22,021
I'm pretty sure it was already brought up at least once, however I don't find it... Anyway, is there anything that I could do to prevent the DX200 from slowly discharging when it's in use as a USB DAC (charging is enabled however my PC seems to provide less current than the DX200 consumes)?

Did you try ifi idefender. It has separated power port.

Oct 7, 2017 at 7:26 AM Post #9,276 of 22,021

Chris, are you connected to USB2.0 or USB3.0 port on your PC/laptop? USB2 can only source 0.5A while USB3 is speced to 0.9A.

Oct 7, 2017 at 7:47 AM Post #9,279 of 22,021
"icefalkon said:
Bring the DX200 to a gym? lol why?"

Get an AK100 for that lol, it's smaller and can take a ridiculous beating. Or even a freaking Sansa lol.
I'd vote for a Shanling M2s as a much better option than a sandisk sansa :darthsmile:

For sports and gym use, imo nothing beats the Sansa Clip Zip and iPod Nano 6G (small size, light weight, high practicality due to the clip). But then again there are also people who are using their humongous smartphone for that purpose. Different strokes for different folks I guess. :)

Oct 7, 2017 at 8:05 AM Post #9,280 of 22,021
For sports and gym use, imo nothing beats the Sansa Clip Zip and iPod Nano 6G (small size, light weight, high practicality due to the clip). But then again there are also people who are using their humongous smartphone for that purpose. Different strokes for different folks I guess. :)

Well :darthsmile:

With a 6.44" Mi Max 2, I am sure that I won't be bringing my smartphone to gym.

Every single DAP I have is smaller than it :gs1000smile:

Need those screens sizes for my big fingers :triportsad:

Oct 7, 2017 at 8:21 AM Post #9,281 of 22,021

For me, it's PAW Pico:

lotoo_paw_pico-09.jpg lotoo_paw_pico-19.jpg

And before people gonna comment about me getting off-topic :wink:, I wish to see more micro-DAP releases, maybe iBasso can consider it? It's not a problem to have a "tiny" audio player, but most of them don't sound that great. Pico is an exception, but that project is dead. M1 is nice but in terms of the sound, nothing special.

So how about a mini-/micro-DAP, @Paul - iBasso? I think there is a demand, maybe DX10 :wink:

Oct 7, 2017 at 8:50 AM Post #9,282 of 22,021
For me, it's PAW Pico:

And before people gonna comment about me getting off-topic :wink:, I wish to see more micro-DAP releases, maybe iBasso can consider it? It's not a problem to have a "tiny" audio player, but most of them don't sound that great. Pico is an exception, but that project is dead. M1 is nice but in terms of the sound, nothing special.

So how about a mini-/micro-DAP, @Paul - iBasso? I think there is a demand, maybe DX10 :wink:

Hell yeah!!! why not.....

Oct 7, 2017 at 8:51 AM Post #9,283 of 22,021
Ok working through all of the pages on this thread as I am considering the DX200. This is taking some time :smile:
Is there any way I can earmark the page I am at as I am having to go back to page 1 every time and then fast forward through the pages, but its all guesswork I assumed I would be able to input the page number somewhere?

Oct 7, 2017 at 8:58 AM Post #9,284 of 22,021
Ok working through all of the pages on this thread as I am considering the DX200. This is taking some time :smile:
Is there any way I can earmark the page I am at as I am having to go back to page 1 every time and then fast forward through the pages, but its all guesswork I assumed I would be able to input the page number somewhere?

Just take a note of the page you are at, and later when you come back, enter it manually by editing the link. For example: "https://www.head-fi.org/threads/dx2...ated-fw-2-5-141-now-available.791531/page-614" - will take you to Page 614. Change it to a different number or your "bookmarked" number and you will get back to where you want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back