DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jun 30, 2016 at 5:24 AM Post #722 of 22,021
  I happened to see the Big Lebowski the night before (probably the 8th time now), and that song always sticks on me!

John ******* Goodman.

when he gets on rambling about Nam and his friends who died face down in the mud - priceless.

BL is good but my 2 fav Cohen movies are Miller's Crossing and Barton Fink

Jun 30, 2016 at 5:26 AM Post #723 of 22,021

John ******* Goodman.

when he gets on rambling about Nam and his friends who died face down in the mud - priceless.

That movie ages like fine wine, it gets better every time I watch it. Every convo is absolutely classic.

Jul 1, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #724 of 22,021
Big Lebowski is a good movie. From it we learn to give things time and all will work out.
smile.gif

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jul 1, 2016 at 1:52 PM Post #725 of 22,021
Even The Big Lebowski has some limitations, though:

https://youtu.be/l7nKQYhfsOg?t=13s

wink_face.gif

Jul 2, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #726 of 22,021
Big Lebowski is a good movie. From it we learn to give things time and all will work out. :smile:

You know that the baddies from this movie are supposed to be Germans, right!? What are you trying to imply here, Paul? :mad:

You can make up for it by posting a release-date until August 13th (National Bowling Day) and also show us some new footage of the DX 200 in action (playing "99 Luftballons" - goes without saying...) or I'll send my ferret-army over to your facility...

PS: Just kidding. Or AM I !? :ph34r:

Jul 2, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #727 of 22,021
You know that the baddies from this movie are supposed to be Germans, right!? What are you trying to imply here, Paul?
mad.gif

You can make up for it by posting a release-date until August 13th (National Bowling Day) and also show us some new footage of the DX 200 in action (playing "99 Luftballons" - goes without saying...) or I'll send my ferret-army over to your facility...

PS: Just kidding. Or AM I !?
ph34r.gif

Are you kidding? Only you know. . . . or do you?!?

I was looking at the movie like a lot of things in life. Hopefully we come out of everything okay in the end. I thought Jeff Bridges did an interesting job with the complexities that he had to overcome. Simplicity vs. complexity.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jul 2, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #728 of 22,021
Are you kidding? Only you know. . . . or do you?!?

I was looking at the movie like a lot of things in life. Hopefully we come out of everything okay in the end. I thought Jeff Bridges did an interesting job with the complexities that he had to overcome. Simplicity vs. complexity.

HAHA :) Let's say that if the DX 200 is going to be only half as good a DAP as The Big Lebowski is a movie, it's going to be awesome :wink:

I'm just fooling around as any grown man waiting impatiently for his new potentially favourite toy has got to do :p

Jul 2, 2016 at 6:21 PM Post #731 of 22,021
You know that the baddies from this movie are supposed to be Germans, right!? What are you trying to imply here, Paul?
mad.gif

PS: Just kidding. Or AM I !?
ph34r.gif

Don't forget that one of them is Flea. I remember seeing it the first time with my buddies and saying to them.

"Holy ****, was that Flea?"
"Who is Flea?"
"From Red Hot Chili Peppers"
"No dude, there's no way"

Ha, I was right. That was before the days of Google and the IMDB, so our argument went on for a while. Fitting for Head-Fi

Jul 3, 2016 at 7:01 AM Post #732 of 22,021
  Don't forget that one of them is Flea. I remember seeing it the first time with my buddies and saying to them.

"Holy ****, was that Flea?"
"Who is Flea?"
"From Red Hot Chili Peppers"

@Paul - iBasso can I order a RHCP signed / limited edition DX200 please?
A signed by 'The Dude' himself DX200 also would be very nice
wink.gif

Jul 3, 2016 at 1:56 PM Post #734 of 22,021
  Nice idea, but I'd rather have a top-SQ DAP without celebrity autographs, than a moderate-SQ DAP with
blink.gif

Yeah, totally agree on that!

Although in your case (looking at your location) a Gerry Rafferty signed DX200 would have been applicable
wink.gif

4441.300.jpg

Jul 3, 2016 at 1:59 PM Post #735 of 22,021

Nice idea, but I'd rather have a top-SQ DAP without celebrity autographs, than a moderate-SQ DAP with
blink.gif

Yeah, totally agree on that!

Although in your case (looking at your location) a Gerry Rafferty signed DX200 would be applicable
wink.gif

Yeah, these days, it's more cloud-to-cloud, than City-to-City, for dear Gerry, but well done for correctly identifying the reference - you're the first head-fier in all the years I've been a member, who's correctly identified it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back