DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jul 22, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #7,142 of 22,021
2.4.135-L0 just has been released.

Almost all the updates of the official firmware were merged into 2.3.125-L2. Almost - because
  • I like how I've put the volume level indicator into the center, and also into the lock screen;
  • I like to see the battery level percentage in one more place, compared to iBasso version (first stage of status bar pulling down);
  • I believe my Power HAL module is better;
  • I prefer to see Android's startup screen "Optimizing app XX from XX" instead of logo with dots after application updates;
and so I've kept corresponding files from 2.3.125-L2. Of course, all the bells and whistles from me are there as well :D

Jul 22, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #7,144 of 22,021
I guess this is a question for Paul@Ibasso,my DX200 has developed the ghost swipe issue. Wasn't too bad at first, tried a reset and no different. Today it has got much worse, both Android and Mango. I bought it from Advanced MP3 players and will contact them on Monday morning about a return. Will my DX200 be repaired or replaced, would like to know so I can wrestle my DX80 back from my son if it is to be repaired. Thanks in advance for any advice

Jul 22, 2017 at 9:57 PM Post #7,145 of 22,021
I guess this is a question for Paul@Ibasso,my DX200 has developed the ghost swipe issue. Wasn't too bad at first, tried a reset and no different. Today it has got much worse, both Android and Mango. I bought it from Advanced MP3 players and will contact them on Monday morning about a return. Will my DX200 be repaired or replaced, would like to know so I can wrestle my DX80 back from my son if it is to be repaired. Thanks in advance for any advice

My previous DX200 did this ghost swipe thing. I returned it and was sent another one... apparently there was an early batch of models that all were released with this issue...

Jul 22, 2017 at 11:17 PM Post #7,146 of 22,021

Send it back there is nothing left to do. Waiting for mine to get replaced

Jul 22, 2017 at 11:54 PM Post #7,147 of 22,021
2.4.135-L0 just has been released.

Almost all the updates of the official firmware were merged into 2.3.125-L2. Almost - because

and so I've kept corresponding files from 2.3.125-L2. Of course, all the bells and whistles from me are there as well :D

How do I send you a "Thank you" beer or wine or whatever floats your boat? Thanks and awesome work between iBasso and you!

Jul 23, 2017 at 11:19 AM Post #7,151 of 22,021
I think it has already been done but let me tell how disappointed I am.
Eh @Paul - iBasso how firmware is proofed?
I am listening to my DX200 at the moment in Android mode by directory. And you know what? It reads the song in a f&€#ing different order than now playing list. It is not upgrade but downgrade.
At least, you did not break the good sound but man ... directory reading.

Jul 23, 2017 at 1:08 PM Post #7,152 of 22,021
^
Mango is problematic. Just use another app for listening. Unless you don't mind "perma-shuffle" then Mango is fine :wink:

I actually dislike everything about Mango...the UI is horrid.

Jul 23, 2017 at 1:45 PM Post #7,154 of 22,021
Updated to the latest iBasso FW yesterday. Everything working fine (in Mango at least, which is the player/OS I always use)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back