DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Feb 3, 2017 at 11:27 PM Post #3,811 of 22,021
I'm able to drag from bottom to top from the Android desktop in order to return to the DX200 app, but I'm unable to drag from top to bottom. Do I need to be in any particular screen in order to do so? Thanks!

Edit: Never mind, I was able to get that menu and change it to file transfer, and that is indeed what the problem was. It now works great. Thanks so much!  :)

Also, don't convert the files while transferring. The DX200 natively supports FLAC, WAV, DSF and all sorts of file formats. Windows likes to assume all sorts with Android based devices.

Feb 3, 2017 at 11:48 PM Post #3,812 of 22,021
Music sanctuary, Zeppelin and co, E1 personal audio. I have HEARD that E1 sells Parallel import units, but that is still unconfirmed.

Music Sanctuary has a 10% off the player as of now, so if you would like to get one, do it ASAP. It's selling for around SGD1260, which converts to about USD894. Zeppelin and Co also has an early bird discount running for the player. I got mine from Music Sanctuary anyways
smily_headphones1.gif

From what i've heard, all the places you mentioned and actually more unlisted ones sell parallel import units too! If looking for "low-balling" prices.
The ones selling at E1 are legit stocks from the local distributor, checked with the local distributor in sg. So that should put E1 in the safe list to get Dx200, same goes for Zeppelin and Music Sanctuary.

Remember, a rumor is a rumor that does no one (including messenger) any good. if we share something that's unverified, we're just part of the problem, not the solution.

Unstop burning in for 12hr now, device is soooooooo hot

Use any normal earpiece to burn in the player. The included burn in cable when in use, does heats up the player alot. 
Also if charging and playing (using burn in cable) at the same time, also heats up the player significantly.

Anyone having issues with the DX200 screen turning on? It's happened 2 or 3 times to me now. I was getting ready for my evening stroll, plugged my IEMS in and tried to turn the screen on, nothing. Held the power down to try and turn it on, as if it was off (it shouldn't have been it was on literally 3 minutes before), nothing. Unplugged iems. Tried both again. Nothing. Tried holding power button for 10 seconds. Nothing. Waited for 30 secs, tried powering it up, and it turned on. Screen shut off, I plugged my IEMS in again, nothing. Had to try again. Got it to work. It's been fine since. Weird.

Had that issue here too. funny thing is once the charging usb-c cable is removed from the player, the screen goes active. tried twice with same result.
the charging icon also doesn't appear when plugged back to power supply. 

i suspect it was due to the player auto powering off from sleep mode that may have triggered this behavior. Once i get to power on the device and power off the device properly (instead of letting it auto power off), the normal behavior resumes. Do give it a try and see if it works.

Hi Paul, may need your help to log this in as a potential bug of the auto off function feature. 

Feb 4, 2017 at 1:02 AM Post #3,814 of 22,021
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Feb 4, 2017 at 1:13 AM Post #3,815 of 22,021
Music sanctuary, Zeppelin and co, E1 personal audio. I have HEARD that E1 sells Parallel import units, but that is still unconfirmed.

Music Sanctuary has a 10% off the player as of now, so if you would like to get one, do it ASAP. It's selling for around SGD1260, which converts to about USD894. Zeppelin and Co also has an early bird discount running for the player. I got mine from Music Sanctuary anyways :)

Does Music Sanctuary need a discount code or something? Or has the 10% offer ended? They have it at Sg$1399.

Feb 4, 2017 at 1:27 AM Post #3,816 of 22,021
Does Music Sanctuary need a discount code or something? Or has the 10% offer ended? They have it at Sg$1399.

It could be a launch promotion of sorts. If you're in sg, just head down to their store to check it out. 
They're a warm and welcoming team there. 

Stocks are limited so may want to check with all 3 retailers, Music Sanctuary, Zeppelin and E1 first before heading down. And may check if they have any promotions for the Dx200. 

Feb 4, 2017 at 1:31 AM Post #3,817 of 22,021
If I'm not mistaken all three retailers are already out of stock of the first batch. Do contact them before going down. You'd probably have to wait till march for the second batch to come in, although i think you can still try out their demo units. Cheers!

Feb 4, 2017 at 2:22 AM Post #3,819 of 22,021
If I'm not mistaken all three retailers are already out of stock of the first batch. Do contact them before going down. You'd probably have to wait till march for the second batch to come in, although i think you can still try out their demo units. Cheers!

Yes, the shops I have been to do have their own demo units. I know MS units have been burnt in a significant amount already.

Feb 4, 2017 at 3:18 AM Post #3,820 of 22,021

It could be a launch promotion of sorts. If you're in sg, just head down to their store to check it out. 
They're a warm and welcoming team there. 

Stocks are limited so may want to check with all 3 retailers, Music Sanctuary, Zeppelin and E1 first before heading down. And may check if they have any promotions for the Dx200. 

Thanks but I'm located in Sydney so only able to respond to any enticing on-line deals 
wink_face.gif

Feb 4, 2017 at 4:28 AM Post #3,823 of 22,021

I believe anyone wanting to purchase the DX200 might be better off having a little more patience and wait until the March batch hits the shops, where most likely many of the issues reported by several early users will have been resolved.

Feb 4, 2017 at 4:40 AM Post #3,824 of 22,021
Burning in for 20 hours,
DX200 is not even warm, closer to cold.
(With the supplied burn in cable).

I must have the magical unicorn special version :)

Is your burn in cable broken inside :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back