DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jan 24, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #3,005 of 22,021

Thanks, I went back and checked, it was @icefalkon

Be interested if they have any impressions! 

Well, initially I wasn't thrilled with the pairing, to be honest. I was like...meh....

But after a few times around of Bohemian Rhapsody, my views started to change. This morning before I left for work I gave the 1Plus2's another shot and I was thoroughly impressed.

The bass was even better...deeper...there was even more detail than before and the mids were a little more pronounced. Still not "OHHHH AAHHHhH" to my ears, but a pronounced GOOD difference. 

Jan 24, 2017 at 11:38 AM Post #3,006 of 22,021

super quick, ready in 1 min
gs1000.gif

​I bought the DX200 a few hours ago and to my surprise there's no user manual in the packing! I used to stream music/songs from my computer to my AK240(with faulty CPU now) by MQS music server easily. Please advise how to download Spotify and Tidal. Many thanks.

Jan 24, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #3,008 of 22,021
Well, initially I wasn't thrilled with the pairing, to be honest. I was like...meh....

But after a few times around of Bohemian Rhapsody, my views started to change. This morning before I left for work I gave the 1Plus2's another shot and I was thoroughly impressed.

The bass was even better...deeper...there was even more detail than before and the mids were a little more pronounced. Still not "OHHHH AAHHHhH" to my ears, but a pronounced GOOD difference. 

I felt similar within the first 2-minutes with 2.2 then moved onto Ref.1 which I think will stay at this stage with DX200.

I still want to but more hours on before saying anything solid (only done 3-4). But that person asking for a AK300 comparsion, I'll say right now with full confidence DX200 got that covered. O_O

Jan 24, 2017 at 12:33 PM Post #3,010 of 22,021

​I bought the DX200 a few hours ago and to my surprise there's no user manual in the packing! I used to stream music/songs from my computer to my AK240(with faulty CPU now) by MQS music server easily. Please advise how to download Spotify and Tidal. Many thanks.

There is a manual on our webpage for the DX200 that you can download. http://www.ibasso.com/cp_xq_dy.php?id=4898#page6
Hi, just come my dx200, very grateful for the management.

It can be charged without problems using this device?
PowerPort+ 5 USB-C with USB Power Delivery

Why sd sizes supported?

My apologies for my bad English.
Best regards

The DX200 uses a micro SD card. Any storage size will work. Currently micro SD cards are available up to 256gb.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 24, 2017 at 12:33 PM Post #3,011 of 22,021

I bought the DX200 a few hours ago and to my surprise there's no user manual in the packing! I used to stream music/songs from my computer to my AK240(with faulty CPU now) by MQS music server easily. Please advise how to download Spotify and Tidal. Many thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum. 

If you go to iBasso.com you can click DAP/DX200 and on the bottom you'll see the link to download the manual. 

Jan 24, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #3,012 of 22,021

There is a manual on our webpage for the DX200 that you can download. http://www.ibasso.com/cp_xq_dy.php?id=4898#page6
The DX200 uses a micro SD card. Any storage size will work. Currently micro SD cards are available up to 256gb.

What he said...lol

Jan 24, 2017 at 12:36 PM Post #3,013 of 22,021
One thing I did notice is the absolute DRAIN when using balanced. I plugged the unit into my laptop last night and used the balanced burn in cable...

Even while plugged in my wife just told me that the unit shut down because the battery was drained. I left it on the laptop with 61% last night, charging...but the drain overtook the charge apparently.

I just told her to plug it into the household receptacle with the USB charger built in. 

Jan 24, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #3,014 of 22,021
As mentioned, the unit also becomes quite warm, around the backplate and side plates after 20+ minutes playing, maybe to a point some may feel concerned. Considering the other reports I'm assuming it's normal.

Jan 24, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #3,015 of 22,021
  One thing I did notice is the absolute DRAIN when using balanced. I the unit plugged into my laptop last night and used the balanced burn in cable...

Even while plugged in my wife just told me that the unit shut down because the battery was drained. I left it on the laptop with 61% last night, charging...but the drain overtook the charge apparently.

I just told her to plug it into the household receptacle with the USB charger built in. 

Many laptops put out .5mA from the USB. This would not be enough to charge and play the DX200.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back