DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Oct 2, 2018 at 10:39 PM Post #18,003 of 22,021
Hi. I was trying to install a new Android 8.1 but stuck. Need a little assistance.
Trying to run the 2.1 Android Tool exe, but my PC came back says "access denied"
What can I do? Thank you for your help in advance.

Did you unzip and extract the tool zip file to a folder on your computer? Also please check if the user id that you logged in with has admin privileges.

Oct 3, 2018 at 12:02 AM Post #18,006 of 22,021
Hey today I had an opportunity to listen sony mw1z!

That dap is quiet premium feel is fore sure and heavy to add that extra luxury feel.

I found it to be very pleasant and very very lushy to the ears. Though I whanted more treble and soundstage I found it was lacking on that. Also that dap had almost I said almost no hiss! The hiss was so low I personally think its not a problem but I still heard it!

What I whant to add is I felt dx208 is very similar to 1z and probably no reasons to swap id you already have dx208!

I also didnt find 1z to be that of a crazzy dap it still didnt got close to what my hdv820 could do neather dx200.

But I understood that I like how dx200 sounds bit that hiss is my main problem everything is on top lvl but the hiss!

I also find amp4s is the best amp ibasso made. The soundstage in that amp is stealar so good that visceral bass notes. Its just sweet candys.

I was thinking maybe I should try the dx150?
Because it has the velvet akm dac chips?

What you guys think?

Oct 3, 2018 at 1:28 AM Post #18,008 of 22,021
Oct 3, 2018 at 1:31 AM Post #18,009 of 22,021
Well, I'm done with the Oreo beta. Too unstable for me. Got into Mango mode like twice and then couldn't get back in because it kept hanging. Went back to the previous firmware.

Oct 3, 2018 at 2:28 AM Post #18,012 of 22,021
I simply had it downloaded from their web sight and it requires no user id input.
Seems to work for many users but no all.....:triportsad:
It is not a problem of user but the settings of your Windows.
1. Switch your Windows user to admin (or run the Tool as admin)
2. If it doesn't help disable any anytvirus software for 1h - it may be blocking access to "new/unknown" software.

Oct 3, 2018 at 3:24 AM Post #18,015 of 22,021
It is not a problem of user but the settings of your Windows.
1. Switch your Windows user to admin (or run the Tool as admin)
2. If it doesn't help disable any anytvirus software for 1h - it may be blocking access to "new/unknown" software.
Hmm I've tried everything you mentioned but in vain. I may try again with other PC . Thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back