DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Sep 13, 2017 at 4:33 AM Post #8,446 of 22,021
it's 2 months now and my DX200 unit is still in RMA.. when asked every part points to the other... this is becoming very frustrating on my end as a paying customer... 12 months warranty and it's two months now being in RMA.

I am afraid I am not experiencing fast action from Ibasso here as what others said which have convinced me to buy Ibasso for my first DAP.

THIS IS BY FAR MY WORST EXPERIENCE AS A CUSTOMER EVER.

No Excuse for this, Ibasso. 2 months for RMA? With no definite updates?

Very unprofessional...

This should be a warning to every reading customers here.

Sep 13, 2017 at 4:44 AM Post #8,447 of 22,021
it's 2 months now and my DX200 unit is still in RMA.. when asked every part points to the other... this is becoming very frustrating on my end as a paying customer... 12 months warranty and it's two months now being in RMA.

I am afraid I am not experiencing fast action from Ibasso here as what others said which have convinced me to buy Ibasso for my first DAP.

Very unprofessional...

My experience was just opposite.

I purchased my unit and found it had some ghost touch and wifi signal problems.

After that, I contacted with Paul via private message and sent myself the defective unit and once it arrived to Ibasso they sent a new unit via DHL... The process didnt take more than 8 days...

Very nice Customer Service on my part.

Hope your problem is solved soon!!!

Sep 13, 2017 at 4:50 AM Post #8,448 of 22,021

Very unprofessional...

Did you claim via your local distributor?

Sep 13, 2017 at 4:51 AM Post #8,449 of 22,021
My experience was just opposite.

I purchased my unit and found it had some ghost touch and wifi signal problems.

After that, I contacted with Paul via private message and sent myself the defective unit and once it arrived to Ibasso they sent a new unit via DHL... The process didnt take more than 8 days...

Very nice Customer Service on my part.

Hope your problem is solved soon!!!
I contacted Paul too. And his statement is opposite from the reseller and distributor. They point to each other. Well atleast he gave me symphaty.

But symphaty does not solve this.

I think for this, I deserve my money back in full. The ghost swiping was never a customer's fault in the first place. All I get was frustration and stress from this.

Will never get Ibasso again.

Most incompetent company out there in my experience.

Sep 13, 2017 at 7:10 AM Post #8,451 of 22,021
截屏_20170913_180910.jpg

Sep 13, 2017 at 8:20 AM Post #8,453 of 22,021

Very unprofessional...

I am sorry you are having this issue. Is the RMA directly with us and did you send the DX200 to us or did you do this through a distributor? If through a distributor it is not in our control and we can only service the DX200 once we receive it. Once received we return it directly to you or to the distributor depending upon who sent it to us. Our factory repair time is normally 1 to 3 days depending upon the problem. We then immediately return the repaired item. If we issued the RMA please send me the number and I will look into this.

I just read your other comments above. We can not service the DX200 until we receive it. Again I am sorry you are having this issue but it has nothing to do with our customer service. I look for your DX200 every day or I should say I check to see if we have received it.

The good news is we just received it. I ask most every day about it and just got a call that we have finally got it.

Last edited:
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Sep 13, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #8,457 of 22,021
I search for the spec
Lotoo Paw Gold
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/lotoo-paw-gold.20487/reviews
Headphone Output
Output Power: 500mW @ 32Ohm per channel

QP1R
http://www.questyleaudio.com/product-qp1r
Gain = High
Max Output Amplitude: Vout=1.9V rms
Output Power: Pout=40mW @32Ω
Pout=12mW @300Ω

DX200
http://blog.son-video.com/en/2017/03/review-ibasso-dx200/
a maximum output power of 6 Vrms. In theory, this is the equivalent of 2 x 1.1 Watts of power for a pair of headphones with an impedance of 32 Ohms, or 2 x 123 mW into 300 Ohms. Meanwhile, the unbalanced 3.5 mm mini-jack output can provide 3 Vrms, or 2 x 280 mW into 32 Ohms and 30 mW into 300 Ohms

We don't have real measured result / official spec sheet on power output of DX200 though.
So can't totally compare.

Spot right on :). Balanced out is the most powerful DAP on the market ATM

Sep 13, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #8,458 of 22,021
I'm having some issues connecting the DX200 to my PC. I can't transfer the files into the micro SD card because the DX200 keep disconnecting. I'm using the "file transfer" mode. I guess I have to use the card without the device for now :/

Have you tried using another USB C cable? I had this issue and it turned out to be defective USB cable that came with DX200, funny but it would still charge though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back