Dutch/Belgian November 2012 meet
Sep 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #61 of 618
Not yet :wink:
Soundconsult.nl suggested a location in Gilze.
However, it's not a good location, because you can't get there with public transport.

That would be a great location... As it is about 8km from where I live :)

By the way.... Anyone going to X-fi in Veldhoven tomorrow?

Sep 28, 2012 at 4:34 PM Post #62 of 618
It'd be absolutely awesome if that were possible.
Heerlen is three hours by train for me, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice. Most other locations I had in mind where ~2:15 for me, so it's not that much worse.
However, we'd still have to ask others, since it might be too far for some people.

Like I offered before, if you can make it to tilburg, you can hitch a ride with me the rest of the way...

Sep 28, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #63 of 618
Like I offered before, if you can make it to tilburg, you can hitch a ride with me the rest of the way...

That would be a big help, but wouldn't actually reduce my travelling time by that much. I'll see if I'll take you up on that offer once we have more info on the locations suggested by members here.

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM Post #75 of 618
what a beautiful day this is , returning to head-fi after not checking daily for let's say 2 months now I get to find out there's a meeting coming up which I could possibly attend (no need to take a damn plane) 

would love to attend but don't really have any other gear than a AKG K240 sextett MP :p so .... wont be contributing that much I'm afraid 

as for location , I would dare to suggest maybe Breda or Rotterdam or somewhere in the vicinity as it would seem to be the most central for ppl from Belgium as well for ppl from the Netherlands.

anyway count me in !!!! and thx to all the ppl who have put time and effort into realizing this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back