Dutch/Belgian November 2012 meet
Sep 24, 2012 at 11:04 AM Post #32 of 618
I hope your beta 22 is ready by then, i really wanna try it with my wharfedale

Don't worry, I hope so too :wink:

I'll probably sell my HD650 (meaning today my buyer will send me the money), and I'll order parts the same day. After that it should be a matter of 1-2 weeks before I'll have finished the Beta22.

Sep 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #33 of 618
Don't worry, I hope so too :wink:
I'll probably sell my HD650 (meaning today my buyer will send me the money), and I'll order parts the same day. After that it should be a matter of 1-2 weeks before I'll have finished the Beta22.

So you won't have ANY dynamic headphones? What are you gonna use your beta22 with?

Sep 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM Post #34 of 618
So you won't have ANY dynamic headphones? What are you gonna use your beta22 with?

My Stax, of course!
(I use an energizer, since I don't have a dedicated stat amp)

I know it doesn't make much sense, but please consider I started the Beta22 project almost an entire year ago. I never thought I'd get a Stax rig at that point.

Sep 24, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #38 of 618
So you'r using the single ended output on your beta22? Are you going to sell your hd25-I II? And i won't mind trading my wharfedale for your hd650 :)

My Beta22 is built with two channels, so it's only single-ended.
I personally don't believe in the benefit of balanced amplification.

I'll probably sell my HD25-1 II as well, since I'm never using it since I've bought my IE8

Sep 25, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #40 of 618
Utrecht is a 2.5 hour drive for me, if that's the case you can count me out. Eindhoven would have been good.

OK.
That does make it a lot harder for me, but I'll try. I'm now searching for a location easily accessible in Noord-Brabant.

I've been searching for a location the past two hours or so, and it's incredibly annoying. Possible locations never list price rates, when they are opened, and only sometimes post a picture of the rooms for rental on their website.

If anyone has a suggestion, please go right ahead. This is a lot of work on my side, especially since I've never done anything like this before.

Sep 25, 2012 at 12:17 PM Post #41 of 618
Quote:
OK.
That does make it a lot harder for me, but I'll try. I'm now searching for a location easily accessible in Noord-Brabant.
I've been searching for a location the past two hours or so, and it's incredibly annoying. Possible locations never list price rates, when they are opened, and only sometimes post a picture of the rooms for rental on their website.
If anyone has a suggestion, please go right ahead. This is a lot of work on my side, especially since I've never done anything like this before.

I'm looking!

Sep 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #44 of 618
See what we do for you? And you were complaining about being in the same room as 10 18 Dutch guys! 

ftfy

Though in all seriousness, if I, or anyone else, is unable to find a suitable location in Noord-Brabant, I'll just revert to the original plan of doing it in Utrecht.

Sep 25, 2012 at 2:43 PM Post #45 of 618
I may have an option in Heerlen. Huge expositieruimte and all the tables and chairs you could possibly want too. It's free, my family owns the building. I need to make sure there isn't an exhibit planned though. Will get back to you on this. You go think if Heerlen is uberhaupt an option, what with it being all the way in the south. Btw, there's free parking and it's near the station as well. 

Here's a picture of the room during an exhibit. http://www.flickr.com/photos/69590558@N03/6327837645/in/set-72157627963463147/lightbox/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back