Dutch/ Belgian/ German Headphone Meet 18-11-2012: Photos and Impressions!
Feb 7, 2014 at 7:40 PM Post #166 of 208
modded ath-a500 (tweaked a bit more than last time)
HD25 w. Oyaide cable
Stoned E6 (Fiio E6 with on-board Stoner acoustics UD100 DAC)

And probably some of the usual stuff (or maybe all of it):
Headphones:
K702
Momentum
M100
ES10
UM3X
W1
GR04

DAC:
ODAC
Audioquest Dragonfly
UD110

Amp:
O2
E12
D2+
E9 (maybe modded)
E7

Player:
S:Flo2
X3
Clip+
Fuze
modded ipod

Feb 8, 2014 at 5:10 AM Post #167 of 208

Stoned E6 (Fiio E6 with on-board Stoner acoustics UD100 DAC)

Wow, nice, I'd like to see and experience that one.. and interested how you did it, if it delivers what you expect from it, might consider that one myself (as I'm not using the E6 that much anyway, might as well mod it and give it a new life).

I hope my Brainwavz B2 are still good, my girl's cat found them last night and has been playing with them.. haven't tested them yet :wink:.

Shouldn't be spending much money, as I'm in the middle of a house-hunt, but I hope I get the chance before the next meet to find the Etymotics ER-4P(T) somewhere not too expensive (if anyone's got an idea on where to find them, I'd be very happy).

Feb 24, 2014 at 9:52 PM Post #168 of 208
my amp is ready!! and will be shipped this friday from the states..its called the 'PAG' .got some pics from the builder how it looks now..so u guys know what i am going to take with me
biggrin.gif
and also a pic of my new Referencesounds Code-X HE5 Black Edition headphone with my balanced Toxic Cables 8wire BW cable. i will take all with me to the meet

Feb 27, 2014 at 8:21 AM Post #170 of 208
I am interested. Although I don't have any head-fi equipment I am interested in purchasing a pair of cans in the (near) future. 
Living very close to Roermond, either Heerlen or Dusseldorf/Essen is all fine for me.

Is bringing equipment mandatory?

Feb 27, 2014 at 8:34 AM Post #172 of 208
Serious?

Feb 27, 2014 at 9:27 AM Post #173 of 208
  Serious?

Nah, he's just messing with you... And otherwise just bring whatever you have and say the shop overcharged you :)

It might be a good idea to bring whatever you have anyway (no matter how embarassing
biggrin.gif
) as it will allow you to do direct comparisons between what you have and the stuff we bring. It will give you a completely different perspective :)

Feb 27, 2014 at 10:24 AM Post #174 of 208
So I will bring my iPad classic and a pair of Sony earphones
smile.gif

Feb 27, 2014 at 10:33 AM Post #175 of 208
Great!

Now to actually get a meeting organized again...

Erik! Let's do this buddy! I'm even offering my services to assist you in making this happen :) I really can't wait until September for my next headphone meet... I need to get my fix!

Feb 27, 2014 at 10:47 AM Post #176 of 208
Who will contact harald of soundconsult if he Again wants to attend this new meeting as he did in 2012?
He was a nice dude to deal with and talk to..and knows his stuff!!!

And am sure he will be curious for my new rig thats going to arrive in two weeks time..it will be sent tomorrow to make its long trip to me from oversees :D

And this time i will again need at least 2 wallsockets again.. :p

Update..just mailed harald..now wait and see if he is interested. :p

Feb 27, 2014 at 10:53 AM Post #177 of 208
it will be sent tomorrow to make its long trip to me from oversees
biggrin.gif

Cool, it can race my XL-Pads for my V-Moda Crossfade M-100 then (although they do have a little headstart, but they are being shipped with regular mail, so that'll probably balance things out a little) :p

Feb 27, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #178 of 208
Cool, it can race my XL-Pads for my V-Moda Crossfade M-100 then (although they do have a little headstart, but they are being shipped with regular mail, so that'll probably balance things out a little) :p

I think urs will be arriving faster as dutch customs probably will open up my huge package and check it all rigoursly for at least a few days to get as much taxes out of it (the peeeeeep thieves) ..but urs will just go through because of the low cost :D

Feb 27, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #180 of 208
He's coming over to my place tomorrow, I'll check it with him

I got a reply on my mail and he is interested he told me...so u guys have something extra to talk about :wink:
Ro going to take ur glenn tubey with u to the meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back