1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Dutch/ Belgian/ German Headphone Meet 18-11-2012: Photos and Impressions!

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14
Next

Last
  1. Coop
    modded ath-a500 (tweaked a bit more than last time)
    HD25 w. Oyaide cable
    Stoned E6 (Fiio E6 with on-board Stoner acoustics UD100 DAC)

And probably some of the usual stuff (or maybe all of it):
    Headphones:
    K702
    Momentum
    M100
    ES10
    UM3X
    W1
    GR04

DAC:
    ODAC
    Audioquest Dragonfly
    UD110

Amp:
    O2
    E12
    D2+
    E9 (maybe modded)
    E7

Player:
    S:Flo2
    X3
    Clip+
    Fuze
    modded ipod

2. laen
    Wow, nice, I'd like to see and experience that one.. and interested how you did it, if it delivers what you expect from it, might consider that one myself (as I'm not using the E6 that much anyway, might as well mod it and give it a new life).

I hope my Brainwavz B2 are still good, my girl's cat found them last night and has been playing with them.. haven't tested them yet :wink:.

Shouldn't be spending much money, as I'm in the middle of a house-hunt, but I hope I get the chance before the next meet to find the Etymotics ER-4P(T) somewhere not too expensive (if anyone's got an idea on where to find them, I'd be very happy).

3. hifimanrookie
    my amp is ready!! and will be shipped this friday from the states..its called the 'PAG' .got some pics from the builder how it looks now..so u guys know what i am going to take with me [​IMG] and also a pic of my new Referencesounds Code-X HE5 Black Edition headphone with my balanced Toxic Cables 8wire BW cable. i will take all with me to the meet

12750305535_8ebdc348f0_o.jpg

12750438573_65d499c0cf_o.jpg

12750439063_6a100bf049_o.jpg

12750439653_453c7d26ba_o.jpg

12750440613_53fe8bd193_o.jpg

12750747574_88be362551_o.jpg

IMG_6755.jpg

IMG_6756.jpg

IMG_6757.jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

1389808039624.jpg

4. MuZo2
    IMG_00091.jpg
    IMG_00071.jpg

I can bring my modified T50rp and bunch of iems.

5. RubenV
    I am interested. Although I don't have any head-fi equipment I am interested in purchasing a pair of cans in the (near) future. 
    Living very close to Roermond, either Heerlen or Dusseldorf/Essen is all fine for me.

Is bringing equipment mandatory?

6. Ultrainferno
    yes, with a $1K minimum value [​IMG]

7. RubenV
    Serious?

8. Coop

Nah, he's just messing with you... And otherwise just bring whatever you have and say the shop overcharged you :)

It might be a good idea to bring whatever you have anyway (no matter how embarassing [​IMG]) as it will allow you to do direct comparisons between what you have and the stuff we bring. It will give you a completely different perspective :)

9. RubenV
    So I will bring my iPad classic and a pair of Sony earphones [​IMG]

10. Coop
    Great!

Now to actually get a meeting organized again...

Erik! Let's do this buddy! I'm even offering my services to assist you in making this happen :) I really can't wait until September for my next headphone meet... I need to get my fix!

11. hifimanrookie
    Who will contact harald of soundconsult if he Again wants to attend this new meeting as he did in 2012?
    He was a nice dude to deal with and talk to..and knows his stuff!!!

And am sure he will be curious for my new rig thats going to arrive in two weeks time..it will be sent tomorrow to make its long trip to me from oversees :D

And this time i will again need at least 2 wallsockets again.. :p

Update..just mailed harald..now wait and see if he is interested. :p

12. Coop

Cool, it can race my XL-Pads for my V-Moda Crossfade M-100 then (although they do have a little headstart, but they are being shipped with regular mail, so that'll probably balance things out a little) :p

13. hifimanrookie
    I think urs will be arriving faster as dutch customs probably will open up my huge package and check it all rigoursly for at least a few days to get as much taxes out of it (the peeeeeep thieves) ..but urs will just go through because of the low cost :D

14. Ultrainferno

He's coming over to my place tomorrow, I'll check it with him

15. hifimanrookie
    I got a reply on my mail and he is interested he told me...so u guys have something extra to talk about :wink:
    Ro going to take ur glenn tubey with u to the meet?

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14
Next

Last