Dunu TITAN Series (new for 2019: Titan 6) [Page 196]
Sep 24, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #2,223 of 3,012
I read somewhere that the Titan's will be out this year. The DN/DK models, next.

...this really didn't help, did it? :p

It's an E-E-ETA, so I guess that helps. :p Seriously, though, thanks! Any information is helpful and greatly appreciated. I am just planning out my next earphone purchase: do I get the DN-2000J on sale or do I go up the ladder and get the latest and (hopefully) greatest. Decisions, decisions. :)

Sep 25, 2015 at 12:21 AM Post #2,224 of 3,012
I'm personally enjoying that conversation and find it quite relevant to the Titan.

Dudes.......
go to the Dunu dn-2000-2000j tread, its the titan`s tread¬¬

Sorry about getting sidetracked with the DN-2000J, @Marco Angel. :) I do hope some tidbits of info were valuable from the conversation. But out of respect, I'll tone it down here and now and restrain my future comments in this thread to the TITAN series. Again, sorry about that.

it is a forum afterall, and I actually enjoyed reading his perspective on the topic. it wasn't off topic, nor was he outright bashing the titans 1 (I have no problem with people disliking the titan 1 sounds), the thread shouldn't be all PRAISES imo, anything popular will always have just as much or if not more people disliking it (that's what I think anyway).

he was quite articulate explaining his rationale, id be interested in reading any potential new reviews you might have @Hifihedgehog , maybe I can learn how to be eloquent as you in my reviews.

anywayssss post on my friends!

Sep 25, 2015 at 1:10 AM Post #2,225 of 3,012

it is a forum afterall, and I actually enjoyed reading his perspective on the topic. it wasn't off topic, nor was he outright bashing the titans 1 (I have no problem with people disliking the titan 1 sounds), the thread shouldn't be all PRAISES imo, anything popular will always have just as much or if not more people disliking it (that's what I think anyway).

he was quite articulate explaining his rationale, id be interested in reading any potential new reviews you might have @Hifihedgehog , maybe I can learn how to be eloquent as you in my reviews.

anywayssss post on my friends!

It's all good - and doesn't matter anyway - we all know the Titan1's rock! :)
beerchug.gif

Sep 25, 2015 at 2:01 AM Post #2,226 of 3,012
As much as I am guilty of also bashing the Titan 1 for it's fatiguing lower treble range, I still listen to them and enjoyable the crap out of them pretty regularly. It's still a great IEM, and I didn't give it 5 stars in my review for no reason.

So for those on the fence about buying Titan 1, I give you this advise. Read the reviews and understand the it's still one of the best in the price range, and you'll see that it's gets praise left and right in almost every aspect. It being a little fatiguing doesn't take away at how good it sounds.

Just my 2c

beerchug.gif

Sep 25, 2015 at 2:21 AM Post #2,227 of 3,012
  As much as I am guilty of also bashing the Titan 1 for it's fatiguing lower treble range, I still listen to them and enjoyable the crap out of them pretty regularly. It's still a great IEM, and I didn't give it 5 stars in my review for no reason.

So for those on the fence about buying Titan 1, I give you this advise. Read the reviews and understand the it's still one of the best in the price range, and you'll see that it's gets praise left and right in almost every aspect. It being a little fatiguing doesn't take away at how good it sounds.

Just my 2c

beerchug.gif

For me it's not fatiguing at all. Then again I think I'm becoming a treble-head 
eek.gif

Sep 25, 2015 at 4:36 AM Post #2,229 of 3,012
Call me crazy. I need more treble. I boost it in the mid area. That is, 6 to 9 KHz. I am a proud treblehead. No shame, no!
smily_headphones1.gif

Treble head is nothing to be ashamed about, see, i am still here.

Sep 25, 2015 at 3:13 PM Post #2,231 of 3,012

Just curious... I realize this song is in dire need of serious de-essing. I also realize the dude at the beginning is, in my honest opinion, over-doing his "s" sounds a bit. For you guys, just how brutal are the "s" sounds of this song through the TITAN?

Oct 1, 2015 at 7:48 PM Post #2,233 of 3,012
anyone own
titan 1 and sennheiser momentum in ear
please compare if sennheiser can somewhat equal to titan 1 
or the titan 1 is worth it to trade off its sound to its isolation
btw im using earphone near few cars 
so let me know if i can still enjoy titan 1 in like that environment
im not sensitive in anything
im just a normal listener
i listen to acoustics and new song (rnb and love songs)
please guide me thanks

Oct 2, 2015 at 2:50 AM Post #2,234 of 3,012
  anyone own
titan 1 and sennheiser momentum in ear
please compare if sennheiser can somewhat equal to titan 1 
or the titan 1 is worth it to trade off its sound to its isolation
btw im using earphone near few cars 
so let me know if i can still enjoy titan 1 in like that environment
im not sensitive in anything
im just a normal listener
i listen to acoustics and new song (rnb and love songs)
please guide me thanks

Hi there lordyeff. I'm comparing the titan 1 and the momentum In-Ear right now. The momentum's warm sound and upfront vocals fits well with RnB and love songs. On the other hand the titan 1 has much better resolution overall, making everything sound clear and crips. However, the vocals are more laid back and sound a bit cold in comparison. If you are going to be listening to music in a noisy environment, I would suggest you to get the sennheiser momentum In-Ear for better isolation. For the best overall sound reproduction (in a less noisy environment) I would go for the Titan 1.   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back