Dunu Mirai - A Collaboration between Headphones.com, Dunu and Precogvision
Dec 21, 2023 at 2:37 PM Post #35 of 57
Dec 21, 2023 at 3:37 PM Post #36 of 57
Only a few hours on these but I’m not disspointed so far. I was slightly concerned about comfort and fit before buying but IEM/cable/tips work together to be very comfortable for me (I do have issues with large nozzles and shells that are both large and heavy). Polite but engaging and good technically, the overall sound is easy to like and respect. I’ll see how this competes for headtime with Crimson which I’ve been using most lately.

Attachments

• IMG_0162.jpeg
    IMG_0162.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Dec 21, 2023 at 3:46 PM Post #37 of 57
Only a few hours on these but I’m not disspointed so far. I was slightly concerned about comfort and fit before buying but IEM/cable/tips work together to be very comfortable for me (I do have issues with large nozzles and shells that are both large and heavy). Polite but engaging and good technically, the overall sound is easy to like and respect. I’ll see how this competes for headtime with Crimson which I’ve been using most lately.
Excited to hear your impressions vs Crimson. I think I might have gone for Crimson, but the price of Mirai was right.

Dec 21, 2023 at 4:08 PM Post #38 of 57
Excited to hear your impressions vs Crimson. I think I might have gone for Crimson, but the price of Mirai was right.
Very initial thoughts. Crimson can get intense for me sometimes, being very dynamic and the way the bass anchors everything else creating a unique sense of space and depth. Mirai seems more in line with what I’m more used to and what I probably expected, in a good way. I have U12t and was thinking if this is a more enjoyable take on that general idea.

I typically listen at lower than average volumes but I enjoy cranking it up when I can which means upper mids and treble tame enough and tonality still enjoyable. I can listen to these on high volume and enjoy it. The volume range sweetspot is large which sometimes I underestimate as a good quality for me.

Oh, these do K-pop well.

Dec 26, 2023 at 8:33 AM Post #42 of 57
I did not even had time to use these, the connectors are barely glued inside the shell, and inserting the cable will push it down. It broke immediately
I had many QC issues with many iems, and this is by far the most disappointing one I ever had. Over 1000$ for this

Dec 26, 2023 at 11:47 AM Post #43 of 57
I did not even had time to use these, the connectors are barely glued inside the shell, and inserting the cable will push it down. It broke immediately
I had many QC issues with many iems, and this is by far the most disappointing one I ever had. Over 1000$ for this
Dang man that’s bad. So sorry.

Dec 26, 2023 at 11:50 AM Post #44 of 57
Let's hope this is a one off and not the general rule with these IEM's

Dec 26, 2023 at 6:41 PM Post #45 of 57
I do not have the means to fix it myself
I have already reached Headphones.com and agreed for a product replacement.
Let's hope this is a one off and not the general rule with these IEM's
It seems that it only happened to me so far, according to their customer service. bad luck

In the meantime, have some pictures:

PXL_20231226_233649842.jpg
PXL_20231226_233638351.jpg
PXL_20231226_233632590.jpg

Compared to SA6, it is quite more bigger, and lacks the ergonomics, but no immediate discomfort for me so far.
The cable smells like brand new sneakers shoes. I thinks it's the same kind of rubber?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back