DUNU LUNA - Impressions and Discussion
Jul 13, 2020 at 2:58 PM Post #527 of 878
Not sure which tips these are? Did they come in the box?
The CP100 is included.

IMG_20200714_025807_300.jpg

Jul 15, 2020 at 1:39 PM Post #530 of 878
Yup. I used the SpinFit CP100s from the box. With my package the red one was in the small slot. It was the first I tried, eventually I tried many of the other included ones. But the red ones fit the best for me.

Enjoy! :)
Per everyone’s suggestion, I have the CP240 coming in tomorrow, but they are pricey. One pair is 10 bucks. I‘m curious to see how they work with the LUNA.
Interesting. I have yet to try double flange on the Luna. Let me know your thoughts on the Luna & CP240 when you have tried. Cheers.

Jul 15, 2020 at 1:43 PM Post #531 of 878
Just ordered double flange. Nothing in the box worked well for me, but Spinfit 120XLs which I happened to have, are excellent. Interesting that other XL tips, to all appearances much the same, sound piercing and bass is reduced. Using with Sony NX-507, wonderful combination.

Jul 16, 2020 at 12:42 PM Post #535 of 878
Stupid question perhaps but what’s the difference between the spinfit cp360 and cp100? Is there a huge difference? 100 came included but 360 didn’t if I recall correctly.
The 360s were made for Truly wireless earphones. To fit better with the shorter nozzles. That's the only difference I believe.

Jul 16, 2020 at 11:03 PM Post #536 of 878
DUNU Luna and Blanche solid silver cable arrived today. Even with less than two hours of listening, Luna has surprised and delighted me and is indeed an excellent complement to the IER Z1R. Through the lens of the DMP Z1, the DUNU Luna manages to walk the fine line of conveying detail without delivering fatigue. It's going to take a lot more listening to become familiar with the Luna, but I can't wait for the time ahead.

IMG_1890.jpg

Jul 17, 2020 at 1:11 AM Post #537 of 878
DUNU Luna and Blanche solid silver cable arrived today. Even with less than two hours of listening, Luna has surprised and delighted me and is indeed an excellent complement to the IER Z1R. Through the lens of the DMP Z1, the DUNU Luna manages to walk the fine line of conveying detail without delivering fatigue. It's going to take a lot more listening to become familiar with the Luna, but I can't wait for the time ahead.

IMG_1890.jpg

Beautiful picture.

Jul 17, 2020 at 1:36 AM Post #538 of 878

I'm excited for you. I would love to hear your thoughts on the Blanche vs default Noble cable if you get the chance to test.

When I purchased the Luna in late-May, the IER Z1R was sold out everywhere in the U.S. So, I decided to get the Luna instead of waiting for the Z1R to be restocked. I'm looking forward to see what you think of the Luna, especially in relation to the Z1R.

Jul 17, 2020 at 3:14 AM Post #539 of 878

IMG_1890.jpg
Wow, what a shot!

Jul 17, 2020 at 3:16 AM Post #540 of 878

Same question as @JetGrindRadio, a quick impression between the default cable of Luna and Blance would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back