Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Feb 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #976 of 2,536
I love the sound of the Dunu's.  I just can't keep these things from sliding out of of place.  I think the weight has a lot to do with it.  I've tried numerous tip/spacer combos, but I'm yet to find the solution.

Feb 23, 2014 at 10:18 PM Post #977 of 2,536
Try using a shirt clip to as a relief from the weight of the cables. I personally just run the cable under my shirt or sweater and it has the same result as having a shirt clip.

Feb 24, 2014 at 9:38 AM Post #978 of 2,536
does anyone else have news about the DUNU DN-1000 purchased by Mp4nation?  They told that have in stock the earphone starting from 15th of February and they don't have in stock it at the moment. It's my first purchase in this site and I also think that will be the last one considering their poor accuracy.

Feb 24, 2014 at 6:02 PM Post #981 of 2,536
  does anyone else have news about the DUNU DN-1000 purchased by Mp4nation?  They told that have in stock the earphone starting from 15th of February and they don't have in stock it at the moment. It's my first purchase in this site and I also think that will be the last one considering their poor accuracy.

Can you completely cancel the order?

I would suggest doing so and buying through bigbargainonline

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DUNU-DN-1000-High-Fidelity-Ultimate-Quality-Hybrid-IEMs-Inner-Ear-Earphones-/290958912285?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item43be80ab1d

In their listing they cover a warrenty return. I wouldn't put up with that any longer personally.

Feb 24, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #985 of 2,536

Can you completely cancel the order?

I would suggest doing so and buying through bigbargainonline

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DUNU-DN-1000-High-Fidelity-Ultimate-Quality-Hybrid-IEMs-Inner-Ear-Earphones-/290958912285?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item43be80ab1d

In their listing they cover a warrenty return. I wouldn't put up with that any longer personally.

I don't get the risk to cancel the order...I'm scared to lose my money. I hope that they have in stock the Dunu finally.

Feb 24, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #987 of 2,536
  How do you know they do not have it on stock? The website shows it's on stock? Did you receive a notification?

I know this because I didn't receive any news for the shipping out of my Dunu. The website shows it's in preorder and the earphone had to be available starting from 15th of February.... but it's still out of stock 
eek.gif

Feb 24, 2014 at 8:12 PM Post #988 of 2,536
  I don't get the risk to cancel the order...I'm scared to lose my money. I hope that they have in stock the Dunu finally.

If you cancel the order they must refiund you, they cannot 'keep' your money. Now, how long the cancelation and refund drags out is another story.

I know what I'd be doing. I ordered from bigbarginsonline, they were shipped the same day and had them in 8-10 days to Australia.

They've let you down, I don't put up with that. :wink:

Feb 24, 2014 at 8:20 PM Post #989 of 2,536

If you cancel the order they must refiund you, they cannot 'keep' your money. Now, how long the cancelation and refund drags out is another story.

I know what I'd be doing. I ordered from bigbarginsonline, they were shipped the same day and had them in 8-10 days to Australia.

I wait until they will reply to my last email and I want to see what they say me.
Anyway I wouldn't say a wrong thing but it seems that there isn't a way to cancel the order directly from Mp4nation. (I will ask refund by email if they don't have in stock the Dunu yet.)
Are you sure that bigbargainonline has Dunu Dn-1000 in stock?

Feb 24, 2014 at 8:26 PM Post #990 of 2,536
  I wait until they will reply to my last email and I want to see what they say me.
Anyway I wouldn't say a wrong thing but it seems that there isn't a way to cancel the order directly from Mp4nation. (I will ask refund by email if they don't have in stock the Dunu yet.)
Are you sure that bigbargainonline has Dunu Dn-1000 in stock?

Yes, bigbargains should them in stock. If you're unsure msg them and ask.

Many sellers on eBay have them, but bigbargainonline cover one year warranty for you, you just send them back to bigbargainonline if something ever happens for replacment

They're all over eBay USA: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p4738.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xdunu+dn-1000&_nkw=dunu+dn-1000&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I'm not trying to steer you guys away from MP4Nation, I just think it's a little unfair that you pay then play "the waiting game" for so long.

If they haven't got them in stock they shouldn't even let you be ordering, it's a sneaky approach to sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back