Dr Dre Headphones Q, Sennheiser HD25-1 II
Sep 17, 2010 at 6:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

CheckYoSelf

New Head-Fier
Hi,
Just want to ask, does anyone know what material the ear pad/cushions are for the Dr Dre Studio, because I tried them out they feel very very comfortable. I want to get some new ear pads for my Sennheiser HD25-1 ii's. Also if anyone knows the material and know sennheiser sell there own for the sennheiser hd25-1 ii's could you reply with a link, it would be very appreciated.

Regards.

Sep 17, 2010 at 6:15 PM Post #2 of 4
Sorry can't really help you with the question but I am considering buying some Beats by Dr Dre Studios. Did you just try them on or listen to them? If so what did you think of them?
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 17, 2010 at 6:27 PM Post #3 of 4
I listened to them I found they sounded great if you love bass. Probably the best headphones for bass out there. I was originally going to purchase them but with research I found HD25-1 II's to be the best option, as I want something which sounds the best, (The Senns sound better). If you don't want loads of bass I recommend the HD25's, they sound really good,(not saying the Dre's sound bad but just not as good compared to others for the same price), they are lightweight, excellent noise isolation, very portable, not as expensive+ they don't kill you ears! :p And with fingers crossed a chance that Sennheiser sell pads made of the same material they'll be as comfortable. But thats advice from someone who doesn't really have that much experience with HP's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back