Double Helix Cables Thread
Nov 19, 2014 at 3:06 PM Post #587 of 2,056
Bryston BDP-1 > Lampizator G4/L4 > Eddie Current Balancing Act > LCD3 Fazor
Darwin Ascension interconnects.  WyWires Red headphone cable (did use Toxic Siver Widow but prefer WyWires)

Nov 19, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #588 of 2,056
  be sure to discuss ALL your concerns w/ Peter, and he will sort you out w/ the best solution Since he's SO busy - he may talk fast - but he's listening to you - TRUST ME!
Peters become my #1 source for high end personal audio - man does he build incredible S___!

Before I ordered I had an exchange of emails with Peter and he was always ready to answer questions and never pressured me to buy. While I am relatively new with headphones I have always been in two channel audio, and used to dealing with modest-size specialty audiophile companies. With a few exceptions my general experience  is the unparalleled personalized service from these companies that one rarely get from larger established brands.

My only concern was the 846 MMX connector where I have read problems with other brands (specific to the 846 only) where the connector would be loose and not connect snugly. Apparently it has something to do with the unique construction of the 846 MMX socket. Peter assured me this is not an issue with his MMX so hopefully it will all be OK. With a simple setup like the 846 and Hugo I am amazed at how sonically good this can get compared  to my much more $$ speaker systems, and excited on what further the Fusion can bring.

Nov 21, 2014 at 11:56 AM Post #594 of 2,056
he's just been SLAMMED

I was just gonna speculate that that's been the case of late. I s'pose that's why he hasn't bothered to announce any winners for the Halloween contest, especially with the included promise of building some of those cables immediately. I figure I'll just wait until January to order my cables.

Nov 22, 2014 at 7:39 PM Post #595 of 2,056
The winners had been announced on doubleheliex Facebook page quite some time ago.

Nov 25, 2014 at 2:38 PM Post #597 of 2,056
Dude didn't respond to my email that won #1...sending out another wave of emails...

And yea this is the most brutal month of the year...if I'm alive at the end of December, pour me a beer.

Nov 25, 2014 at 3:22 PM Post #598 of 2,056
  Dude didn't respond to my email that won #1...sending out another wave of emails...

And yea this is the most brutal month of the year...if I'm alive at the end of December, pour me a beer.

Who was it?  Head-Fier?  Maybe they'll see it here.

Nov 25, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #599 of 2,056

I cry for this man... ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back