1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Do 'High-End' Audio cables matter?

Discussion in 'Sound Science' started by shure530, Oct 18, 2011.
First

Back
66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
  1. uelover

Quote:

Sorry if I did not make this clear.

This thread is located at science forum. To make a claim, you will need to support it with evidences. i.e., if you say that you saw an UFO, prove it to us.

If you want to share things that you personally feel is true and wants to share that experience with other people, don't come to a science department and yell at the scientists.
    There are other plenty of forums within head-fi that allow you to do that.

2. liamstrain
    No. In this forum, users try to support their words with actual, measurable, repeatable, testable evidence, or at the very least good inductive and deductive reasons using applied scientific theories which *could* be tested. But thanks for playing. Please enjoy the rest of the website. :)

3. Currawong Contributor

Quote:

I don't recall anyone, ever, making these rules. There is no requirement, anywhere in the Terms of Service, Posting Guidelines or elsewhere stating any requirement for the types of discussion permitted in this forum.

That being said, this particular forum is for the discussion of science. It is not for the railroading of opinions by people or groups with a particular belief. I say this to everyone, not just you.

Quote:

Whose thread was this originally? Are you the arbiter of the rules here? I don't think so. If that was not the intent of your post, it sure seems like it was.

Quote:

Again, this rule doesn't exist, anywhere.

This was the original post: 

Quote:

Indeed, it wasn't made in this forum. As the discussion has moved away from the original topic, I'm closing this thread.

Tilpo likes this.
First

Back
66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75