DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3
Jun 13, 2016 at 12:03 AM Post #676 of 678
3.4 Blues

The colour might look a bit different. I also redesigned navigation wheel for both orange and blue themes.

Random question and maybe I'm the only one to experience this, but everything installed and seems to work fine but the navigation wheel or "Quick Menu" is not an option.  Any thoughts?  Anyone else have this problem?  It looks great and seems to function perfectly otherwise.

Mar 14, 2023 at 7:58 AM Post #678 of 678
sorry not, maybe in the future cause we are busy in so many work and X5.
Good afternoon.
I am writing to you about this case.
I became the happy owner of fiio x5-2, I wanted to get it for a long time. But the device has stopped working. PC does not recognize the player. After disassembling the player and using my knowledge and tools i came to a conclusion that the firmware was corrupted, because some power supplies can not be started because they do not receive the EN signal. Because of the tight wiring on the board and the big number of junctions I was not able to find the source of this signal. I assumed that this signal was coming from the CPU. I started to read the documentation which was freely available. I tried to run a recovery mode for the crash firmware from the sd card. But it didn't work. With the help of documentation of jz4760b I could set it to recovery via usb. That sounded familiar. I can use the same CPU to flash the unit via PC but it is from a different maker (Xduoo). I also found a program from Ingenic (the manufacturer of the processor) but I need the firmware "disassembled", not the source code of the firmware.
I would like to rebuild this player by my own efforts because it is very important to me.
I have a few requests to you which i would appreciate if you could help me with.
1.Maybe you have a schematic of the circuit board or boardview which you can share with me.
Maybe you can share it with me for personal use.
2.Maybe you have a usb burning tool which can be used to flash the player via usb.
3.Maybe you have a disassembled firmware version which can be re-installed via USB burning tool.
Which you can share with me for personal use.
I am not asking for the source code of the software. I just need firmware which consists of several files (loader, recovery, uimage etc)
The player is almost 10 years old and I can't ask you to give out any sensitive data.
I need it for personal use. I promise not to share any info or files you will give me.
Thank you for your consideration.
With my best regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back