DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3
Feb 20, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #573 of 678
Feb 20, 2015 at 11:33 PM Post #575 of 678
Gracias de nuevo Sergio88 
biggrin.gif

Saludos.

Feb 21, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #576 of 678
Dear all,

As far as I know, it has been some time since custom firmwares for extra languages were last posted... here's one in Russian for firmware 3.34beta:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/enokuey0u8ws7rg/x3%20fw3.34beta_rus.rar?dl=0

Credits to @demem :beerchug:

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Feb 22, 2015 at 5:01 AM Post #577 of 678
Mr Trev, I hope you don't mind me saying this
biggrin.gif
. A very small issue with the white theme again. The number at the bottom in the middle on the now playing screen. It is in black text on a dark grey background. If the X3 is at a slight angle if in bright light you can't read what track it is on out of how many. E.g 3/8. I like to be able to see how many tracks are on the album from the now playing theme. From what I can remember, this did used to be white text with this same theme. If you could update that sometime, I would appreciate that. No rush though!

Feb 22, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #580 of 678
  I love this theme, save for 1 issue; the favorites icon doesn't change when selecting a song as a favorite (it stays "hollow" instead of changing to filled to signify selected).

Thanks!

I am also using this theme and love it. I did also notice this issue. It still saves the favorite, and I can live with it, but would be nice if their was a easy fix.

Feb 22, 2015 at 2:45 PM Post #581 of 678
  Mr Trev, I hope you don't mind me saying this
biggrin.gif
. A very small issue with the white theme again. The number at the bottom in the middle on the now playing screen. It is in black text on a dark grey background. If the X3 is at a slight angle if in bright light you can't read what track it is on out of how many. E.g 3/8. I like to be able to see how many tracks are on the album from the now playing theme. From what I can remember, this did used to be white text with this same theme. If you could update that sometime, I would appreciate that. No rush though!

If I remember correctly those number are the only ones on the playing screen that you can change the colour. The problem is, the colour is determined by the list colour settings. Basically, if you want the colour of those numbers changed, all the text colours will have to change too. Personally, I'm inclined to leave it as is for the moment, and revisit when the next fw is released. 

Feb 22, 2015 at 5:41 PM Post #582 of 678
I love this theme, save for 1 issue; the favorites icon doesn't change when selecting a song as a favorite (it stays "hollow" instead of changing to filled to signify selected).

I am also using this theme and love it. I did also notice this issue. It still saves the favorite, and I can live with it, but would be nice if their was a easy fix.

Do you mean like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back