Dita Audio Flagship - "The Dream"
Apr 15, 2020 at 4:01 AM Post #541 of 569
I sold the solar awhile ago. I remember enjoying it a lot.

Having owned the original dream, I find the XLS to be warmer. The sub bass on the original dream was one of the best.
Hmm sounds like I'd like the older model better

May 8, 2020 at 4:11 AM Post #542 of 569
1 Main.jpg
Dita Dreal XLS review by Porta.Fi

English: https://porta.fi/dita-dream-xls-review-dream-youre-dreaming/
Russian: https://porta.fi/ru/obzor-naushnikov-dita-dream-xls-dream-youre-dreaming/

Jul 20, 2020 at 6:41 PM Post #543 of 569
I was given a pair of Dita dream by a friend who said he gave them to an audio workshop to do some work on them but they messed up although somewhat fixed by another workshop. I didn't think much about it since these were my first high end IEMs and they sounded incredible to me. After a few months of use I started to notice that something was off. They performed well on almost all frequencies except for highs. When a song would play a high note there would be significant distortion. I thought the reason might be in my phone or dac/amp but after trying it on other devices nothing changed. It was so significant that I stopped listening to the tracks where it was sevre. The earphone housing doesn't look like it was opened or messed with so I wandered how was it possible to cause this in a workshop?

Dec 9, 2021 at 8:15 AM Post #545 of 569
I picked up a secondhand Dream from a member here and am suffering as a result.

You see, I went to bed early last night. It’s been one of those years. Took my partially charged PAW 6000 and the Dream with me.

“Just one album.”

I stopped listening when the PAW went flat. It was after 4am.

I’ll be listing a bunch of gear on the classifieds soon. NLR.

While the ergonomics of the Truth cable aren’t great, the sound is incredible. I was going to grab a 4.4mm Awesome Plug, but after seeing the price, I think I might just pick up an Oslo instead.

I’m new to IEM’s. I grabbed Final B3 and DITA The Answer (non-truth) at the same time to see if I liked BA’s or DD’s more. While the B3’s were great, the Answer really tickled my auditory cortex.

And now The Dream…

Beautiful work DITA. And thanks to all here who’ve reviewed and discussed these IEM’s.

Mar 18, 2022 at 11:39 PM Post #551 of 569
Mar 18, 2022 at 11:45 PM Post #552 of 569
Dita audio came out swinging, what a release. I'm glad they went back to design board, I love the fit of first generation Dream, but XLS was u comfortable for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back