Dita Audio Flagship - "The Dream"
Apr 7, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #256 of 569
I am going to be patient, everything (although little) I am hearing about the Dream makes it a song great for me, and I do not want to get something and regret few month later when i product i was considering finally come out.

And if i am lucky, by then the Tia Fourte might be out as well....!

Apr 10, 2017 at 7:06 AM Post #260 of 569
Same here...was informed  new cables and connectors to arrive by end-April and the early bird sets will be replaced. They are working hard to eradicate this issue

Apr 10, 2017 at 7:26 AM Post #262 of 569
Been using the dream extensively over the past few days, and I must say, It sounds ridiculously good. The precision, the refinement and the overall tonal balance are just utterly remarkable. Smooth enough but yet ever so extended and sparkly like Dita usually does, a bass that is just a tad north of neutral, but very natural to my ears, hits incredibly hard when called for, with a full bodied sub rumble, and a highly accurate midrange timbre. I really don't have anything I can find to complain about :)

Apr 10, 2017 at 8:00 AM Post #263 of 569
...with stock cable? Any improvement to gain from cable rolling?

Apr 10, 2017 at 6:22 PM Post #265 of 569
  Been using the dream extensively over the past few days, and I must say, It sounds ridiculously good. The precision, the refinement and the overall tonal balance are just utterly remarkable. Smooth enough but yet ever so extended and sparkly like Dita usually does, a bass that is just a tad north of neutral, but very natural to my ears, hits incredibly hard when called for, with a full bodied sub rumble, and a highly accurate midrange timbre. I really don't have anything I can find to complain about :)

I'm sure I already know the answer to this but how do you rank the Dream over all other IEMs you own or have heard? I'm particularly curious about its comparison to the Vega, Kaiser Encore, and Katana. The Vega is my current champion but I just wonder how better my portable experience can get haha. 
popcorn.gif

Apr 16, 2017 at 8:53 PM Post #268 of 569
Has the uh, connector problem been resolved yet?

Apr 17, 2017 at 11:46 PM Post #269 of 569
Supposedly the demo units in the Singapore stores should have the fixed connectors but I haven't had the chance to go down. I'll be heading soon anyway to pick up my own replacement (not sure unit or cable) but I'll post any updates here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back