Disturbin' tha Peace Pt2
Nov 28, 2017 at 9:07 AM Post #106 of 143
CAT%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BVery%2Bcute%2BCat%2Btrying%2Bto%2Bgently%2Bgrab%2Ba%2Bcherry%2Bsuch%2Ba%2Bsweet%2BKitty.gif

Dec 3, 2017 at 12:38 AM Post #110 of 143
@dlayman

Put this in here to not crap in that thread

I don't know why but it seems DHL doesn't always provide the tracking number right away. Hiby likely gave you the number as soon as they got it. I've had lots of things arrive before I got a tracking number. I don't think this is Hiby's fault. Likely DHL. Mistakes happen. Likely it will get sorted out, but the aggravation is not fun. Hiby will probably need to be the one to sort it out with DHL. Im sure they don't want their unit disappearing.

No, you got most of this wrong.
My hobby does not bother my GF .....until Thursday which was a 8+ phone call to 4 different post offices, and 2 trips to the post office in person to sign papers stating the ribbons were for the other labeled person and the unknown device was in fact for her...on a working day for what at that time was an item nobody seemed to know what it was.

I got other items, I got a job, Christmas is every second of my extra time and she has her busiest season at her job.

February will be 5 years here for me and this was the worst experience by far.
3 days later and I am getting slack over a Yakiniku lunch about this topic from her.

I read your comment last night and bullet pointed a rage post then deleted.
Who cares?

Well, you are wrong, and for a budding expanding company it is a learning experience to not repeat for paying customers in the future. Saying it was maybe DHL means the pic of the label was not read by you. The timeline reflects a dropping of the ball that didn't help anybody and bothered everybody.
Mistakes happen, learn and move on. Not pass blame around to parties not in blame.

What the update?

Aaaaah!!

There is none!! No contact which is how this all happened :frowning2:

Dec 3, 2017 at 5:33 AM Post #111 of 143
Could be worse, you could have paid for LHLabs' Wave, which still hasn't gone into production, 3 years later. Hundreds or thousands of people are now out millions of dollars for something that was supposed to be the first high-end DAP and has now been beaten on price and performance by every other manufacturer out there.

Dec 3, 2017 at 5:40 AM Post #112 of 143
Could be worse, you could have paid for LHLabs' Wave, which still hasn't gone into production, 3 years later. Hundreds or thousands of people are now out millions of dollars for something that was supposed to be the first high-end DAP and has now been beaten on price and performance by every other manufacturer out there.

Yeah, reality check.

It's a demo, and I didn't pay so i kept it out of that thread. LH Labs blows my mind.
I got contacted by Larry once and felt like taking a shower after. There are a few companies that are good at everything except delivering a product.

Dec 5, 2017 at 10:04 AM Post #114 of 143
Meri Kurisumasu
Mele Kalikimaka

Dec 5, 2017 at 3:28 PM Post #116 of 143

Trinity Audio Engineering just offered me a refund on the Phoenix Headphone and their DAP, which i suspect also never went into production. of course, they did not give me
a timeline for receiving such refund......so its just a suggestion at this point.......but at least they are corresponding with me....

Dec 6, 2017 at 10:43 AM Post #119 of 143
If you want i can take picture of the tree at my local brewery slurpping pot.
It is 22 feet and heavy, was a right beast to get in spot.

My tree will be ready by weekend....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back