Disturbin' tha Peace Pt2
Oct 7, 2017 at 1:30 AM Post #76 of 143
October 7, 2017

Just skip this (thank me later)

If you gonna listen listen for the whole track. Imagine not being able to turn that off?

I am considering using it. kids won't get it but it has an un nerving quality that crosses language and age barriers but I myself will have to hear it 8 hours a day for 2 and a 1/2 weeks and that maybe...maybe no

Researching odd audio for my display and I found that (above)

Last year used a 16 second cut out from this (below)

"Operation Wandering Soul" was a propaganda campaign exercised by American forces during the Vietnam War, which exploited an ancient Vietnamese belief in the “wandering soul”- a phenomenon in which the spirits of unburied corpses would wander the earth in a state of pain and anguish. Army engineers spent weeks recording creepy sounds and altered voices, which were intended to terrify the Viet Kong, sow fear and confusion, and redirect troops. Helicopters were sometimes employed to broadcast recordings, and in some, the spliced and doctored recordings pleaded for the communist troops to surrender."

My brain was fried after almost 3 weeks of this.

HALLOWEEN!!!
It's for the kids :wink:

Oct 8, 2017 at 5:30 AM Post #82 of 143
Homey can do the asian squat

Oct 8, 2017 at 10:35 AM Post #85 of 143
Rofl, big ol' smile at the end. Ya, the boi be chieffing back in da day with dat big ass rip:L3000:.

Asian squat? I'm Asian and can never could do it right. Being 5'8 and 180+, my stomach always got in the way.

Is it safe? Is one of the liquid used in vape juice. I recall...

Tastes like cotton candy.

I'm fine.
I can't feel my fingers and there is a monkey installing a secret camera in the corner of my room?
Shhhhh..

He's watching me

giphy.gif

I think the smoke is fine. :)

Oct 15, 2017 at 7:02 AM Post #87 of 143
Leave the ladder. See who’s brave enough to climb it. Give them more candy. :imp:

Edit: don’t take this post seriously... the liability!!!

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2017 at 9:24 AM Post #90 of 143
That is one scary Oni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back