Disturbin' tha Peace Pt2
Aug 29, 2017 at 9:12 AM Post #62 of 143
August 29, 2017

I teach kids

Teaching some folks on the nearby Military base (Marines) how to throw.
Kept saying to dial it back.
My shoulder is tweaked so easy with the uppercuts.
One guy not hearing me.
It all goes bad fast and my shoulder is messed...again

I lost my rights to enter base grounds permanently. All bases. Anywhere , forever. That guy is stuck on base till he leaves Japan. We both lose.
I lost a tooth
Grinded my elbow and removed multiple teeth of his.

Whatever...

My GF is livid. Got the "How old are you?", "when are you going to grow up?" and a buncha other stuff I gotta listen to cuz that's the way it is.

giphy.gif

Oh yeah...

I teach kids and my mouth is swollen and all the mothers who knew of the rumors of my past got to see it up close.

giphy.gif

I'm gonna have an awesome Halloween, see a dentist and put it behind me

Aug 29, 2017 at 11:17 AM Post #64 of 143
Man, from time to time it is good to show others the supremacy and above all to the bully but, take care of their health. It did not take long for the problem to happen on his shoulder. Take care...

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #65 of 143
Man, from time to time it is good to show others the supremacy and above all to the bully but, take care of their health. It did not take long for the problem to happen on his shoulder. Take care...

Hey Bro !

Yeah, I gotta pay for his dental work.

I swear I could smell Bacardi on his breathe.

21 year old Marine and bacardi rum......was bound to go bad.

Money well spent. Loss of base access is a bit of a pain. No more Burger King (That just hit me,,,,,FffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuU!!!!!!!)

Sep 5, 2017 at 8:12 AM Post #67 of 143
September 5, 2017

uᴉ ǝpᴉsʇnO

When I look at a picture I see it from the edges to the center.

I noticed in a video today that i could see the reflection of the speakers mouth just above the device upside down. Was facinated. No idea what he said but my attention was had for like 10+ minutes

giphy.gif
?

Anyway,

the mental electric gap between sympathy and empathy is, well, quite large. The area between what you look for and what others want you to see is well, also, quite large

Anyway, Pt2

Sep 14, 2017 at 8:44 AM Post #69 of 143
I removed a bunch of regular nonsense-sharing FB friends recently for the same reason who didn't appreciate reasoned criticism of it. No time for that crap.

Sep 15, 2017 at 1:53 AM Post #70 of 143
September 15, 2017

The Hammer and the nail

I'm gonna be 100% honest here...
(The FB mention brought this thought)
I simply don't trust folks I cannot put a face to. I guess I am old fashioned? If you have to keep your identity secret then keep the opinions secret too. I don't give a sh...

!!!!YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!!
giphy.gif

Stand out
Be impressive

** nobody say's..."hey, I wanna grow up to be boring"**

But ya did it. That's a good reason to hide I suppose ( thought of that as I typed.....A.D.H.D with O.C.D. sprinkles ladies and gents)

We talked about money, girls and money and beaches. I got them all, found FB and old school friends and wanted to share and compare. People got mortgages and stuff, they don't wanna listen to me. Head-Fi is a microcosm of the bigger world.

Some folks cup runneth over (workers and hustle cuz it's easy...like a hobby)
Other folks mortgage themselves morally to fill the cup (lazy...hustle hard to make up for what the lazy lost em, easy to corrupt cuz they are lazy which is a disease')...the folks who PM me with sad face
Others just staring at the cup ( most folks, spectacular in their averageness ...so bad it looks like the flu and ya think ya might catch it if you get near em')

The ones that are in debt morally are the ones who sent me PM saying my criticism was unfair and they had worked hard to be where they are........getting free stuff?? That's not work...that's hustlin'. Anyone with a brain and some patience can do that.

What's the difference between a Hustler and a con man?

A con man writes things in private that he doesn't in public.

Does this post not sound good?
Use a burn in cable and let it run a while....it will clear up

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2017 at 7:38 PM Post #71 of 143
People don't always like sharp, to the point observations that cut through the BS and burst the illusion.

Another thing many people can't handle is the idea that something can be both good and bad, or even amazingly great and awful at the same time. Often you'll see one person is standing on one side of a house shouting arguments at someone on the other side because they are both seeing something different, but don't want to consider that there is more than their limited view.

Sep 16, 2017 at 3:44 AM Post #72 of 143
September 16, 2017

Another tool in the drawer

This is like my 7th prop.
I have enough....
No I don't ...... (like audio gear)

I got 1300 count of stuff so far.

After they get the crap scared out of them they get chocolate so i consider this on a kids level to be a fair exchange.

Regular bags with 5 pieces each. And special bags for the kids who lose their mind with fear....happens to a few every year. Thy really get freaked by the brain eating zombie.

These kids just wanna study English but I consider myself an ambassador.....a damn good one

20170916_160704[1].jpg

IMGP3358.JPG

Does another English school in Japan do this?

No

No they do not

Sep 16, 2017 at 5:01 AM Post #73 of 143
Wassamatta U? LOL
Those kids are lucky to experience that wonderful holiday (All) Hallow(s) E(v)ening like nowhere else in Japan. Trick or Treat!

Sep 16, 2017 at 7:04 PM Post #74 of 143
I live next to a short nature trail, which the local council kindly built in when the area was developed. Every year we have a local trick-or-treat and this year i thought of putting some scary or lit-up things along the trail and have them walk through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back