Disturbin' tha Peace Pt2
Oct 17, 2017 at 11:56 PM Post #91 of 143
know-dopeness-know-peace-no-dopeness-no-peace-293.gif

Oct 18, 2017 at 7:42 AM Post #94 of 143
Vapor, not smoke. :)

Oct 19, 2017 at 9:54 AM Post #95 of 143
October 19, 2017

Interlude

I was walking to school. Had a brand new badass walkman and was feeling pissed cuz it was morning...and I was walking to school. That's 2 crap things going on at the same time. I am really not a morning person at all.
Kinda mental.

Anyway, walking and for some reason the walkman fell and yanked on my ears and head as i was listening to the $5.98 EP.
I froze.
Really? This is gonna happen now? I'm already awake in the morning and I am walking to freakin school and this thing is gonna jump out my pocket and yank on my neck?

The fuuuuu??

I put it back wherever it was which wasn't good enough cuz after about 5 steps it does it again.
It falls out,

giphy.gif

I started yelling at it, grabbed it and ran towards a low wall and chucked it into the thing while the earphones were still in my ear. Thing yanks my head...again, smashes off the wall/ground and explodes. And the whole time I am yellin at it...the walkman...asking it how it felt now and stuff.

I saved my money to pay for that thing and now I am yelling at it cuz i just smashed it cuz I put it in my pocket wrong...twice and i touch my ear and it's bleeding from the yanking of the earphone out my ear and I notice the only badass I knew (he died 4 years later in a river kayak accident..R.I.P Gene LeBlanc) ..I notice he is looking at me like i need a doctor and i went from angry to feeling dumb and ripped the other earphone out and yelled at it while stomping on it and crushing it into the ground.

**looking at a buncha broken electronics**

"Yeah...yeah....huh? look at cha....ya fuuuu!!...not gonna do that again huh! Yeah, enjoy the dirt you piece of shiiii"

etc etc

Anyway,
today while filming a vid about a BT cable I had a flashback while I was talking. I was holding the pair button and missed it twice cuz i was glancing at something on my left and remembering that day vividly.

The human brain.

Oct 21, 2017 at 6:26 AM Post #96 of 143
October 21, 2017

Rebel without a pause

Starts at 1:00 in for you non soap using fleabags....so you get the joke

I'm playing to the lowest common denominator over here and hoping it's not...you

***In my best Rick Rude voice**

Now,
I want all of you graph pimping
tube rolling
cable making
dinner with the rep having
sorry excuse for music lovers,
to shut your yaps.. go take a bath and listen to a whole song for once while the folks get a look at what they really came to read

giphy.gif

They call it jumping the shark in the T.V. industry and it ....well, Fonzie is all wet over here.

tumblr_ok5ymgUorI1vn5u0to1_500.gif

Oct 27, 2017 at 10:59 PM Post #99 of 143
October 28, 2017

Brooko

giphy.gif

He is a classic and when he leaves...I might be gone before that, but when he is gone who will pick up his torch?

I have told him to go ____ himself. He has told me the same and more.

We grew past that.

He just gunned down several reviewers and their hyped up claims...and was supported by the manufacturer.

He took on FiiO's "Infinity" tagline and crushed it because there is no Science to prove it.
He loves FiiO
That is NOT the point.

I was pissed cuz i love balanced but i got no Science behind me so I **** and admired the testicular mass and smiled.

He just saved a lot of people money and put in question several others hearing/motivation/closeness with vendor in one honest review (backed by graphs and the COMPANY THAT MADE THEM)

He bombed into a site and questioned about a review where the frequency spectrum was cited often and disagreed ...using the balanced claims and was told that the person did not put too much into freq graphs...fair enough....but you just indirectly cited them throughout a review of praise and never mentioned a song? So the freq graph is not of much value (though it was cited often and the music musta been used to determine this all...yet none was there to be cited

LOL

This is just head gear right?
Fu__ a song track!!
And F___ a frequency graph!!

Aaaaaah haaaaaa haaaaaaaaa!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017 at 10:20 AM Post #101 of 143
You’ve outdone yourself, bravo!

Those poor little minds!

:smiling_imp:

Users who are viewing this thread