digiZoid ZO1 / ZO2.3 Portable Headphone Amp Review
Oct 7, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #48 of 88
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but any updates on the V2?
It's already October and I haven't been able to find much on the V2.

Oct 8, 2011 at 5:19 AM Post #49 of 88

Quote:

Not sure anymore, heard rumors of November but this isn't official. Just have to wait and see unfortunately. But I won a ZO V2 in the recent contest so I will probably be among the first ppl to get one shipped out to me and I'll update this thread with V2 stuff then.

Oct 25, 2011 at 10:44 PM Post #51 of 88
This sounds like a decent idea, but the demo on the website has two samples that are not volume matched. I find this somewhat deceptive as the the louder sample will be considered "better". How about posting two volume matched before and afters?

Oct 25, 2011 at 11:23 PM Post #52 of 88

Quote:

Really ?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/574126/the-zo2-has-landed-digizoid-accepting-pre-orders

http://www.facebook.com/digizoid

Pre-order page on the DigiZoid site:

http://www.digizoid.com/zo/

I hope to have mine in my hot little hands by first week November.

Oct 26, 2011 at 4:22 AM Post #53 of 88

^ Heh 
Note the date I posted estreeter? >.<
Quote:
This sounds like a decent idea, but the demo on the website has two samples that are not volume matched. I find this somewhat deceptive as the the louder sample will be considered "better". How about posting two volume matched before and afters?

They're not volume matched because the Zo contains an amplifier in addition to the Zo effect. Hence that's what you would hear when you plugged a Zo in. 

Oct 26, 2011 at 7:08 AM Post #54 of 88
Would be nice if I was able to do a live demo using 2 microphones you put inside on a dummy head at the ear location (binaural recording). Unfortunately I don't have that but would be interesting to do.

Oct 26, 2011 at 6:22 PM Post #55 of 88
@rezel - my sincere apologies - its all happened so fast over the last fortnight that the beginning of October seems like eons ago .....
eek.gif

Dec 15, 2011 at 9:40 PM Post #57 of 88

Quote:
thanks for this beeeeeeZOtivul review!

Thanks I will update with ZO2 details later when I recieve ZO2 v3 and have burnt it in, of course I could write stuff based on ZO2 v1 but since this one isn't going to be available anymore it just makes sense to not write about that one as the v3 features high/low gain and could probably differ in sound characteristics a little as well.

Dec 16, 2011 at 2:46 AM Post #59 of 88

Quote:
whhhhat? there's an incoming ZO v.3?
that was so fast for the digizoid company!

No, read again, it's ZO2 version/revision 3, the earlier ones weren't quite perfect so now they've fixed all the "issues". But yes they have already developed samples of what could be a future ZO3 which is said to have full SmartVektor control so you can also control treble levels but this one we'll have to wait quite a while before it'll get launched. :wink:

Dec 18, 2011 at 8:47 PM Post #60 of 88

Quote:
whhhhat? there's an incoming ZO v.3?
that was so fast for the digizoid company!

That should read 'ZO2 R3' as in 'Release 3', IMO (maybe 'R2.3' if we are being pedantic). DigiZoid bungled their initial attempt to fix the problems with the ZO2 'r1', resulting in a recall for both 'V1' and 'V2' - in a perfect world, there wouldn't even be a 'v2'. How many recalls have Fiio made ? iBasso ? Headamp ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back