DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread
Mar 23, 2014 at 6:11 AM Post #107 of 605
I imagine there was possible a set back, but that's just based on pure speculation. hopefully things are fine.

Mar 23, 2014 at 7:37 AM Post #108 of 605
The latest info I got from there is my question on the facebook page roughly a month ago:

Q (Me): Any status updates on ZO3? Enclosure manufacturing problem solved yet? Can one buy a caseless engineering sample in the meantime for review/feedback/suggestions? xD I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to get opinions from an "outsider" pre-launch. I'd also use mine at home only anyway. 

A: 
digiZoid Hi Andreas! Our manufacturer is sourcing the components as I type this, and once they have all arrived, the production run date will be scheduled. Oh, and the enclosure issue has been resolved.  But, unfortunately no boards have been produced yet that we could send out as samples. Like · Reply · February 28 at 6:53pm

On the plus side is that the PCB manufacturer and case manufacturer seems to be located near them / locally so once things start spinning then things should start happening pretty quickly.

Apr 4, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #109 of 605
  The latest info I got from there is my question on the facebook page roughly a month ago:

Q (Me): Any status updates on ZO3? Enclosure manufacturing problem solved yet? Can one buy a caseless engineering sample in the meantime for review/feedback/suggestions? xD I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to get opinions from an "outsider" pre-launch. I'd also use mine at home only anyway. 

A: 
digiZoid Hi Andreas! Our manufacturer is sourcing the components as I type this, and once they have all arrived, the production run date will be scheduled. Oh, and the enclosure issue has been resolved.  But, unfortunately no boards have been produced yet that we could send out as samples. Like · Reply · February 28 at 6:53pm

On the plus side is that the PCB manufacturer and case manufacturer seems to be located near them / locally so once things start spinning then things should start happening pretty quickly.

This is ridiculous.  May be beyond the level of the Oppo headphone lack of information..................

Apr 4, 2014 at 7:42 PM Post #110 of 605

This is ridiculous.  May be beyond the level of the Oppo headphone lack of information..................

Better to have a wait and get a good finished product over them rushing and having to do iterations ala ZO2.

An update would be nice, but I doubt they're sitting there twiddling their thumbs.

Apr 8, 2014 at 12:11 PM Post #114 of 605
You can buy mine for £40 plus postage if you like. Shoot me a PM. (Sorry mods!)

Is this gone ? Growing a beard here waiting for an update.

May 2, 2014 at 8:39 PM Post #117 of 605
May 3, 2014 at 12:17 AM Post #118 of 605
I've about given up. No note in months.

I just ended up buying a Digizoid 2.3 used from Australia....want to try it out with T50RP in the meantime as I mess around more with internal modding. I'm sure it will be great for soundstage and the bass/sub-bass limit of physical mods.If 3 is much improved over 2 I'll buy it 4sure after a few reviews to try and get a better picture.

May 3, 2014 at 12:34 AM Post #119 of 605
I think we have to PM the OP company rep. to get an update though !

May 3, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #120 of 605
Facebook:

digiZoid
April 17 · Edited

LATEST ZO3 ANNOUNCEMENT:
We're sorry we've been so quiet lately, but we're happy to announce that components are on order and manufacturing should commence very soon! We will keep you all updated as to when pre-orders will start and when the website has been updated with the latest info! 

Thank you everyone for your patience! We love you guys! 

Also:

Adas Meliauskas

Any news? O_O
24th of April already..

digiZoid As a matter of fact, yes! The components are on order, and are scheduled to arrive either the last week of May or the 1st week of June. At that point, we'll start manufacturing, and depending on lead time for that, we'll start taking pre-orders then too! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back