Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones!
Aug 3, 2022 at 2:22 PM Post #5,690 of 7,405
I used a IFI Diablo with my TCs for a while when I was waiting for my dedicated setup to arrive, and was pleasantly surprised by the result both in terms of volume and fullness of sound. The A&K SP2000T I had at the time sounded terrible in comparison, very anaemic and unpleasant to listen to.

Aug 3, 2022 at 4:12 PM Post #5,691 of 7,405
I used a IFI Diablo with my TCs for a while when I was waiting for my dedicated setup to arrive, and was pleasantly surprised by the result both in terms of volume and fullness of sound. The A&K SP2000T I had at the time sounded terrible in comparison, very anaemic and unpleasant to listen to.
The Diabolo is an excellent suggestion, thank you.

Aug 3, 2022 at 4:37 PM Post #5,692 of 7,405
I’ll second or triple the Diablo.

Whenever I don’t feel like being tethered to my Broadway; it’s the Diablo and the Phi.

I find it sounds “better” when using turbo vs normal but the battery life….

Aug 3, 2022 at 5:38 PM Post #5,694 of 7,405
I’ll second or triple the Diablo.

Whenever I don’t feel like being tethered to my Broadway; it’s the Diablo and the Phi.

I find it sounds “better” when using turbo vs normal but the battery life….

I almost bought the Broadway Balanced. I thought they had a batter to run without power. But decided to use the Cayin C9 for my Diana V2s.

Aug 5, 2022 at 8:33 AM Post #5,695 of 7,405
I almost bought the Broadway Balanced. I thought they had a batter to run without power. But decided to use the Cayin C9 for my Diana V2s.
I’m sure the C9 is a great product plus the tube option seems cool.

Apparently it can’t be charged while listening.
How’s the battery life?

Aug 5, 2022 at 1:39 PM Post #5,696 of 7,405
Even balanced the Cayin doesn't provide more than 0,5 watts. I doubt that this will be enough. The Broadway isn't what I would call mobile.
Apologize, I gave recommendation based on testing with the products, not read the brochure. I'm not sure how many watts C9 produce at 69 ohm. If what you wrote was correct (around 0.5 watts), then C9 would push around 117dB to Diana TC (69 ohm / 90dB).

C9 drive DTC nicely in term of portable set up (Paired with chord Mojo2 with 3V output). There is something I really like with tube and Diana TC, same also happen when I tried to pair it with Cayin HA300-II.

Aug 5, 2022 at 2:13 PM Post #5,697 of 7,405
Apologize, I gave recommendation based on testing with the products, not read the brochure. I'm not sure how many watts C9 produce at 69 ohm. If what you wrote was correct (around 0.5 watts), then C9 would push around 117dB to Diana TC (69 ohm / 90dB).

C9 drive DTC nicely in term of portable set up (Paired with chord Mojo2 with 3V output). There is something I really like with tube and Diana TC, same also happen when I tried to pair it with Cayin HA300-II.
That’s the same combo I use. Chord Mojo2/Poly/ C-9 to my V2s. This portable setup is really good. For portable.

Aug 5, 2022 at 6:03 PM Post #5,698 of 7,405
Aug 6, 2022 at 8:57 AM Post #5,700 of 7,405
that's weird, there are not supposed to be any popups, or sound. I've never experienced it myself either :/
Try on an idevice, music or YouTube playing behind. It’s not just your site, several do it. And I guess they’re aren’t “pop ups “ in the traditional sense. But those ones that scroll into the reading area and useable screen space of the article. I think it’s 3 or 4 each pageload. Just a remark on the usability of your ad provider. If I didn’t want to enjoy the actual content I wouldn’t have even mentioned it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back