Devialet IEM - will they sound good and be reliable?
Dec 23, 2020 at 5:45 PM Post #46 of 146
Mine have been working since the initial pairing mess. Fingers crossed. Glad I bought from Crutchfield just in case.

There is an openness to the soundstage in these these that I have not heard in a TWS before other than perhaps the Bose QC but the Gemini trounces them in overall sound quality. Most TWS feel very closed in by comparison.
+1

Dec 23, 2020 at 10:36 PM Post #47 of 146
BTW, the battery is user replaceable. The ID number of the battery is listed in the documentation.

Perhaps the battery can be replaced, but it does not look like it's meant for an end user to do. I removed all screws and found no easy access, especially around the wireless charging bits. Here's how it looks in there:
PXL_20201224_031536241 (1).jpg

Dec 24, 2020 at 12:03 PM Post #48 of 146
Hello, just received the Gemini and indeed the connection is a nightmare, I have no idea how to get it working well and connecting automatically to the phone when taking them out of the box... Sound is good but I was expecting better, I prefer the Sennheiser MTW 2.

Also received today the Noble Falcon pro and having both on the same day I must say I found the best TWS, the Falcon pro are something really amazing, I really like the way they sound and the way they handle the music, at least with fast music as progressive metal that I listen to most of the time.

I had really high expectations for the Gemini, but the fact that they are so bad in terms of connections makes them almost unusable. Let's see how this improves in the next days as I'm relying on experience for s short time.

Dec 24, 2020 at 12:13 PM Post #49 of 146
Hello, just received the Gemini and indeed the connection is a nightmare, I have no idea how to get it working well and connecting automatically to the phone when taking them out of the box... Sound is good but I was expecting better, I prefer the Sennheiser MTW 2.

Also received today the Noble Falcon pro and having both on the same day I must say I found the best TWS, the Falcon pro are something really amazing, I really like the way they sound and the way they handle the music, at least with fast music as progressive metal that I listen to most of the time.

I had really high expectations for the Gemini, but the fact that they are so bad in terms of connections makes them almost unusable. Let's see how this improves in the next days as I'm relying on experience for s short time.
The falcon pro looks interesting but those long stems are a non starter for me. I don't want to jam those in my ears. I prefer the length of the MTW2 and Gemini. I wish Noble had shortened them this time around. Anyway look forward to your impressions on sq.

Dec 24, 2020 at 4:11 PM Post #50 of 146

It is easy to overlook, but note that both Bluetooth and location must be enabled in order to connect to the app.
Also the small button on the front of the charging case needs to be pressed to put them in the pairing mode the first time.
Good luck!

Dec 25, 2020 at 10:40 AM Post #54 of 146

You are really making me want to try the Falcon. Can you elaborate on the variance in sq?

Dec 26, 2020 at 5:55 PM Post #57 of 146
It will show up after removing and replacing the buds in the charging case and closing and reopening the cover.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2020 at 6:04 PM Post #59 of 146
Dec 27, 2020 at 2:44 PM Post #60 of 146
does anyone else have an issue getting Siri to work?
The double tap action seem to not work for me a lot of the time.
even answering/ending calls seem hot or miss, though I have a better success rate there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back