DENON DA-10 DSD - New portable DAC/Headphone AMP
Nov 26, 2014 at 3:13 PM Post #182 of 353
yeah i do use the onkyo app, this error is really weird why it happens to me, knowing my cck is bought from apple and is an original one

Nov 26, 2014 at 5:29 PM Post #184 of 353
Nov 26, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #186 of 353
Actually after a rethink and a look at the manual
The DA10 will draw a charge current through the micro usb port when it is switched off regardless of the position of the charge switch
So try switching the DA10 on first then the Ipod cck rig next

Nov 26, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #187 of 353
  Actually after a rethink and a look at the manual
The DA10 will draw a charge current through the micro usb port when it is switched off regardless of the position of the charge switch
So try switching the DA10 on first then the Ipod cck rig next

thanks for trying to help me

i don't know its inconvienent to always take off the rig from the case to turn on the da first then connect the cck to the iPod, i don't know if there is another solution

Nov 27, 2014 at 4:58 AM Post #189 of 353
There are custom cables you can purchase but not really a cheap solution.

can u tell like which and is there a very short one to use to fit nicely, 

i am surprised that only me is experiencing this error, so all of u don't experience this error message

Nov 27, 2014 at 5:08 AM Post #190 of 353

can u tell like which and is there a very short one to use to fit nicely, 

i am surprised that only me is experiencing this error, so all of u don't experience this error message

I do but not with Denon DA-10, with certain setups I do. I need to first ask the maker if he has any intention of making anymore microUSB to cck as it was not an easy task based on what I have been told. maybe Rudi can provide more answer as he was one of the first who got it.

Nov 27, 2014 at 5:50 AM Post #191 of 353
  I do but not with Denon DA-10, with certain setups I do. I need to first ask the maker if he has any intention of making anymore microUSB to cck as it was not an easy task based on what I have been told. maybe Rudi can provide more answer as he was one of the first who got it.

so guys are u also getting the same message error , sometimes it works and when i turn it off and the iPod off i sometimes get the message that the accessory attached uses too much power

Nov 27, 2014 at 3:33 PM Post #193 of 353
try charging your ipod overnight.

does anyone else experience this

and if so what is the most convenient way to overcome this issue without always taking the gear out of the case or taking cables out out the devices and replugging them

Nov 29, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #194 of 353
So far I've been very, very happy with the DA-10
smily_headphones1.gif

Now, I'm thinking of getting the Hiiman HE400i sometime in the future, does anyone here have an idea if the Denon can satisfactorily drive it?

Nov 30, 2014 at 1:32 AM Post #195 of 353
  So far I've been very, very happy with the DA-10
smily_headphones1.gif

Now, I'm thinking of getting the Hiiman HE400i sometime in the future, does anyone here have an idea if the Denon can satisfactorily drive it?

The Da10 did a reasonable job with the HE500 , lack of power showed a little in the bass but it was satisfactory
From my experiments I think the Da10 pairs best with easily driven phones with a signature leaning towards the dark side 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back