Denon D7000 on Amazon
Oct 1, 2010 at 11:49 PM Post #16 of 26
I hear that. JR, B&H, and Amazon are always #1 for me no matter what.

Quote:
Quote:

I debated whether to bother posting, for the reasons you mention, but I can't let a terrible business get a good Head-Fi'er's money without trying. From now on, I'm sticking with B&H, J&R, HeadRoom, Crutchfield, Audio Advisor and Amazon direct.

You may get a good pair, and then you will be fine. It was definitely genuine and factory-fresh, just broken.

Thanks, I'm still holding out hope that they will pay up on their own.

Quote:

Good advice, I always look right past the Amazon checkout. I think they are selling genuine product, it's just you're SOL if they happen to send you one that's broken, because their customer service is just this side of criminally neglectful.

Oct 2, 2010 at 12:01 AM Post #17 of 26
Wow, incredible loyalty to some internet shops. You guys sound like it's written in stone that Amazon and others can't screw things up. Guess what-they can. You just didn't experienced it yet.

Oct 2, 2010 at 1:06 AM Post #18 of 26

Quote:
Wow, incredible loyalty to some internet shops. You guys sound like it's written in stone that Amazon and others can't screw things up. Guess what-they can. You just didn't experienced it yet.

Did you have bad experience with Amazon?

Oct 2, 2010 at 1:55 AM Post #19 of 26
Nobody said they can't, but hell, Amazon's service is the best ever. All you have to do is call them the minute something is wrong and it's solved. You don't need to wait a week, a month, or even a day, it's right on the spot. Same goes for JR and B&H.

Quote:

Oct 2, 2010 at 3:49 AM Post #20 of 26
Thank you all for your experiences, I'll order it and checkout wif amazon when it is in stock again
L3000.gif

(I live in Hong Kong and if priest's case happens to me, it would spend me lots of time and is a head work, amazon seems is the best solution to get a cheap and safe d7k
very_evil_smiley.gif
)
btw anyone got an idea if solo SRGII is working well with D7000?
confused_face(1).gif

Oct 2, 2010 at 5:17 AM Post #21 of 26
Well I don' think Amazon ships electronic goods outside of US.

Quote:
Thank you all for your experiences, I'll order it and checkout wif amazon when it is in stock again
L3000.gif

(I live in Hong Kong and if priest's case happens to me, it would spend me lots of time and is a head work, amazon seems is the best solution to get a cheap and safe d7k
very_evil_smiley.gif
)
btw anyone got an idea if solo SRGII is working well with D7000?
confused_face(1).gif

Oct 2, 2010 at 9:32 AM Post #23 of 26
One time, Amazon accidentally shipped me the wrong item. I contacted them, and they overnighted me the right one. There aren't many places that would do something like that, IMO.

Feb 23, 2012 at 8:24 AM Post #25 of 26

Quote:
I wonder what they cost Denon for that matter. Build quality is pretty lame... they are rather fragile headphones with lots of plastic painted to look like metal.... I would be surprised if they cost Denon more than 50$ to make.

Dunno what D7000's you have, but mine are all magnesium and duralumin. The only piece of plastic is the bracket that attaches the earpads to the baffle (white plastic) and it's some damn tough plastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back