Denon AH-D510
Sep 9, 2014 at 4:28 PM Post #31 of 34
Cool. How do you find the comfort? They look a bit clunky. I guess I'm looking for someting that looks more portable.
yeah these definitely aren't portable. But they are very comfy. I wear them for hours at a stretch, the only minor flaw as far as the comfort goes is that the earpads are synthetic so it can get quite sweaty after sometime. However I'd you can get the velour pads that are made for the akg 440 then all will be good, as far as I've heard. Can't get them.in my country so I don't really know.

Sep 10, 2014 at 1:22 AM Post #33 of 34
I will be considering those myself for home listening movies+music. 
do that, but just a little advice do invest in a reasonably priced portable amp as well, it does make a difference, at least it does to my ear. I use a fiio e6. Also let these burn in for 20 or more hours as the treble is a bit harsh straight out of the box.

May 5, 2015 at 5:48 AM Post #34 of 34
These Denons can be had for around 30 bucks now. Build quality is on the lower side of poor. Sound seems a bit veiled but generally balanced straight out of the box. For 30 bucks there are options that could be much worse - or much better - depending on your location and shop/products' availability. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back