Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
Jan 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM Post #62 of 357
I really feel for you guys as I waited months to receive my 3G. It's easier to get blood from a stone than to receive a timely response to emails from Robert. I don't care how good the amp is, I vowed never to deal with such a tardy character again. 

Good luck everyone.

Jan 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM Post #64 of 357

Quote:
My status still says Arrow 3G shipped since november.

Because there is no 3G.  You'll get a 4. 
wink_face.gif

Jan 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM Post #65 of 357

Quote:
Quote:
My status still says Arrow 3G shipped since november.

Because there is no 3G.  You'll get a 4. 
wink_face.gif

I believe the people who Robert e-mailed were told that if they were asking for a replacement for a faulty Arrow, that he would send them a 3G that they could later exchange for a 4G. Maybe there just aren't any left so he's waiting to send us 4G's then (I hope.)

Jan 30, 2012 at 4:05 AM Post #69 of 357
what is the meaning of my order status ( my order status is Arrow 4G)? ( I asked this from Robert)
finally he says:

Quote:

It means that I printed the shipping label. The amps are on the way to California now. As soon as they have arrived we will forward them. There was a further delay because of the Chinese "Lunar New Year" holidays (no shipping agent was available).

I will send you the voucher shortly (need to adapt the shopping system).

Cheers
Robert

Jan 30, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #70 of 357
I'd steer clear from these amps!!!
But that's just me...

I'm just wondering, since this is the "first pass" at the 4G, how RELIABLE will they be??
And what happens if your new amp breaks... will one have to wait 1 year in order to get a
replacement?!?!?

Too risky if you ask me... I'd stick with RSA or JDSLabs really...

(and no, I don't work for any of them! lol)

Jan 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM Post #71 of 357

Quote:
I'd steer clear from these amps!!!
But that's just me...

I'm just wondering, since this is the "first pass" at the 4G, how RELIABLE will they be??
And what happens if your new amp breaks... will one have to wait 1 year in order to get a
replacement?!?!?

Too risky if you ask me... I'd stick with RSA or JDSLabs really...

(and no, I don't work for any of them! lol)

I take it you've never owned an Arrow and are only moaning about CS?  It only takes long w/ new models and prototyping.  Once he gets going he's pretty much on the ball.  

I'd rather deal w/ Robert and the longer times rather than the terrible CS at Hifiman and the turd consistency of Audeze.

The Arrow sounds better than the RSA Hornet too, has more features and better packaging.  Haven't heard any JDS stuff.  With my Arrow, Leckerton UHA6S and O2 I'm pretty much stuffed to the gills w/ small amps.  I'm having a hard time justifying keeping the O2 as a matter of fact.  

Jan 30, 2012 at 1:46 PM Post #72 of 357
You are right.
I'm moaning about CS because I believe it's something extremely important
for such a little piece (the amp) and such a high price! :wink:

Quote:
 It only takes long w/ new models and prototyping.

I would have agreed if the other posters (on this very same thread) posting about their 3G models
wouldn't had reported problems with their units and problems with CS and not getting their replacements
(so Robert doesn't even have 3G units?!?!) Come on man! I would be pretty mad!!!

But as you say, I haven't had any of their amps (would like to though!) and I don't doubt they are
very good but then again... that's if you get it ... it seems... :wink:

I wanted to buy one but after reading this thread (and a couple of others), I gave up.

Still, I'm subscribed because I still want to read people's opinion on the 4G and how it compares
to others... too bad it has taken so long... (let's see when people start receiving them...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back