December '07 Giveaway - Three-way for Christmas!
Dec 2, 2007 at 6:04 AM Post #81 of 190
Sign me up!

Dec 2, 2007 at 6:34 AM Post #82 of 190
Sign me up!

Dec 2, 2007 at 7:47 AM Post #84 of 190
Sign me up!

(my sig and profile are updated but don't show on this post, you can verify if I win
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Dec 2, 2007 at 8:02 AM Post #85 of 190
Sign me up!

Dec 2, 2007 at 8:57 AM Post #86 of 190
Just a reminder that there are three limitations on who can enter and a handful of people who have tried aren't qualified.
wink.gif

As I said, everyone who enters must have a filled-out sig or profile listing the equipment you own - people with blank sigs and profiles aren't qualified. I doubt there's anyone on this site who has no source and no headphones. You guys will have until 10 PM on the 4th to update your sigs or profiles.

Secondly, there are many people who've entered who don't have a Location filled out in their profile. Please fill that out, you can at least state which country you live in, I don't really need to know your state or province but that might be nice too.
wink.gif

And finally, I thought I'd point out I already see at least one person who thought they could try bumping their post count past my limitation thinking I might not notice. Nice try, but sorry, that's not going to work.

No extra catches zippy2001, pretty much outlined things already. I did say I was going to be subjectively picking the winners.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 2, 2007 at 9:10 AM Post #88 of 190
Just another drive by thank you! While I've never entered as a 'contestant' I've enjoyed scanning your giveaway threads all year long. I may have said thanks once or twice before, but should have said thanks every month. The fact that you've done it every month of the year doesn't make the individual act of kindness each and every month less any less special. You rate, man! Maybe some day I'll get the pleasure of meeting you and buying you a beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back