December '07 Giveaway - Three-way for Christmas!
Dec 9, 2007 at 8:36 AM Post #181 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercrush /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't get it, page 2 only contains post numbers 16 to 20, does it mean that the post numbers 21 through 30 are excluded cause they're on page 3 or what ?!
wink.gif
You probably know why I'm worried as I'm post #28.
redface.gif

Congrats to all the winners and a big thanks to Asr again ! Happy Holidays Steve !!

He added the 16-30 because some people have a different number of posts per page. You can change the setting in ...some place..

I'm in the running looks like!!!
biggrin.gif

Dec 10, 2007 at 12:10 AM Post #183 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by kpeezy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He added the 16-30 because some people have a different number of posts per page. You can change the setting in ...some place..

I'm in the running looks like!!!
biggrin.gif

Usercp-> edit options> thread display options>number of posts per page.

Dec 17, 2007 at 8:30 PM Post #184 of 190
Due to recent posts, I'm disqualifying the entrant who I initially picked as the third winner.

A runner-up winner has been selected and someone from his feedback thread has been contacted. The runner-up entered in posts #126-#142.

Dec 17, 2007 at 8:55 PM Post #186 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A runner-up winner has been selected and someone from his feedback thread has been contacted. The runner-up entered in posts #126-#142.

Yeesh! I'm #126, I hope your not contacting the poster in my feedback thread!

Dec 18, 2007 at 1:18 AM Post #189 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by Khanate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think he meant that poster got disqualified and the new winner is between 126 and 142, you might be the new winner!!!

whoops, should have been more clear, I meant if he contacts the one person I have feedback from, it will mean an empty mailbox for me this Christmas
tongue.gif

Dec 23, 2007 at 7:47 AM Post #190 of 190
I went back to Irvine today, to pick up my audio gear. There was a package sitting all by its lonesome on the front door.

I'm ecstatic to say I'm the winner of the Gilmore Lite LE#3.

Thanks alot to ASR not only for running these giveaways and giving away a great many things of his own, but also for this great little amp that's now been passed down to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back