Dayton Meet on March 27th
Mar 26, 2010 at 11:38 PM Post #61 of 72
Just put a jar inside the door for those who want to donate anonymously.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 27, 2010 at 12:10 AM Post #62 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardwired /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just put a jar inside the door for those who want to donate anonymously.
smily_headphones1.gif

^this

man im so exicted, im about to head to work, then when i get off, ill shower and head over woot! its so close!!

Mar 27, 2010 at 11:23 AM Post #65 of 72
have a safe trip!!

Mar 27, 2010 at 2:16 PM Post #66 of 72
Not sure if I can make it.
frown.gif
Had a family member end up in the hospital twice this week over heart problems. So have things to get and do for them this morning. Will try to make it in the afternoon but wanted to let everyone know it's iffy. I was really hoping to make this, especially since it's my birthday weekend and it looks like I'm not going to get to do much else. If I don't make it, have lots of fun guys and hope you can share some pictures and such.

Mar 27, 2010 at 3:30 PM Post #67 of 72
If anyone is reading this, I'll be there but I'm pulling out my kitchen sink so my wife can do some tile work, plus I have a guy doing some landscaping and he needs guidance. I plan to be there around 1:00 and stay the rest of the afternoon. I didn't forget!

Mar 27, 2010 at 4:21 PM Post #68 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHamm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not sure if I can make it.
frown.gif
Had a family member end up in the hospital twice this week over heart problems. So have things to get and do for them this morning. Will try to make it in the afternoon but wanted to let everyone know it's iffy. I was really hoping to make this, especially since it's my birthday weekend and it looks like I'm not going to get to do much else. If I don't make it, have lots of fun guys and hope you can share some pictures and such.

Sorry to hear of your family troubles. You can be sorry you couldn't hear the HD 800s
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2010 at 3:27 AM Post #69 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry to hear of your family troubles. You can be sorry you couldn't hear the HD 800s
biggrin.gif

Ack!
frown.gif
Yeah, it's not my weekend. Family and friends have promised to make it up to me later. Right now I just want a healthy family, my Aless's and a quiet corner to listen and fade to Zzzzz's ....

If you make a new thread with pics and such, be sure to let me know. Now I'm really strung out on lack-of-head-fi-meet.
frown.gif

Mar 28, 2010 at 4:14 AM Post #70 of 72
Quote:

Ack!
frown.gif
Yeah, it's not my weekend. Family and friends have promised to make it up to me later. Right now I just want a healthy family, my Aless's and a quiet corner to listen and fade to Zzzzz's ....

If you make a new thread with pics and such, be sure to let me know. Now I'm really strung out on lack-of-head-fi-meet.
frown.gif

here is the meet impressions thread
biggrin.gif

Mar 29, 2010 at 11:21 AM Post #71 of 72
DocHamm,
Sorry that you were not able to come
frown.gif
. I hope that your family gets healthy soon. We'll look forward to catching up with you at the next meet!
Tom
Quote:

Ack!
frown.gif

frown.gif

Apr 1, 2010 at 5:45 AM Post #72 of 72
hey daytonites, i know quite a while ago i asked in the canjam thread if anyone wanted to carpool to the meet, but got no responses. Would anyone be interested in carpooling to save on some gas and then splitting one of the two double bed rooms, rather than driving seperately and getting a king size, dont really need that much space
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back