Dayton Meet on March 27th
Mar 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM Post #46 of 72
Absorbine Sr.,
The address is 3640 Colonel Glenn Highway. Let me know if you have any other questions. If you like I can PM you my cell number just in case.
Tom
Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorbine_Sr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be there. I will probably not be there at 10:00, as that would mean leaving at 5:00 AM my time. I don't see that happening.
smily_headphones1.gif

Is there an exact street address I can plug into my satnav to make sure this Hoosier finds the place?

And I'll try and find some room in the Miata for some local microbrew goodies.

Mar 25, 2010 at 10:50 AM Post #47 of 72
Do you anyone in the area who has them? I would like to hear stats as well. Perhaps if we do this again we can extend a personal invitation. Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No stats.....^@%$

Mar 25, 2010 at 2:00 PM Post #49 of 72
I'll be bringing a Mini3 amp, Denon D5000, and Denon D7000. I'll also be bringing an Audeo PFE. It looks like the entire Denon full sized line will be represented!

I'll also bring a cheapo Sony DVD player and Nokia 5800 for sources and some powerstrips. I'll also get some markers and name tags.

Too bad about no Stax. Does anybody know anybody who would be willing to let us borrow a pair?

Mar 25, 2010 at 11:33 PM Post #50 of 72
icon10.gif
Wow! Great response from everyone. As of tonight there are a total of 10 people coming (including me) Saturday.
This is fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm really getting excited and impatient.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday! Safe travels to all.
Tom

Mar 26, 2010 at 1:36 AM Post #51 of 72
Tom, Has anyone said anything about bringing a nice "Quality" camera so we could possibly post Pics of "OUR" Meet?????? My camera is so old (like Me) that I know it would give all of YOU some great laughs, but don't we want some nice pics?????duke

Mar 26, 2010 at 2:17 AM Post #52 of 72
Duke,
I was planning to bring my digital camera. It's not fancy, just a point and shoot Canon, but I think in a pinch it will do the job. If you have a very good camera please bring it along. That goes for anyone else who has some picture-taking know how.
Tom

Mar 26, 2010 at 3:39 AM Post #53 of 72
so ive got some unfortunate news, craig informed me today that he had some stuff come up so he couldnt get the cables mailed out in time. but next time hopefully we can give him a little extra notice
smily_headphones1.gif
the adaptor for the protector did get here yesterday though, so we can try some full sized balanced cans with it
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: ive got a pretty nice camera taht my dad gave me, i just dont really know how to use it....so maybe one of you can show me what im doing?? lol

Mar 26, 2010 at 4:51 AM Post #55 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Punnisher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a canon dslr and some nice lenses. Needless to say photography is one of my hobbies and I will be bringing all of it. Gear is in my profile.

would you be willing in the course to hepl with ym fancy sony point and shoot?? pretty please
smily_headphones1.gif
i really have no idea what im doing haha

Mar 26, 2010 at 4:56 AM Post #57 of 72
thanks punisher
smily_headphones1.gif
its one of the ones with a big lense coming off the little body, with carl zeiss optics, ive just never been able to figure out how to use it well since im not really big on photography as you can see form the pic below.

oh wow, i didnt even realize when i sent my jh-13's back to jhaudio today that we were having our meet saturday
frown.gif
i got them signed at the circa survive concert i went to last night, and jhaudio said they would put another layer of acrylic over them for free so they wouldnt smudge. And i wouldnt have worn them even if i had waited to send them, but its still sad...

DSC00363.jpg

Mar 26, 2010 at 5:26 PM Post #58 of 72
Less that 24 hrs to go! I have the beverages cooling (including bottled water) and snacks ready to go. See you all in the morning.
Tom

Mar 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM Post #59 of 72
Quote:

Less that 24 hrs to go! I have the beverages cooling (including bottled water) and snacks ready to go. See you all in the morning.

At least let us pitch in some money! You shouldn't have to cover the cost of this stuff considering you organized the room and everything.

I guess this means I don't need to bring water. Should I get cups or anything like that?

10 people! That's great. I'm looking forward to meeting everybody.

Mar 26, 2010 at 6:08 PM Post #60 of 72
odigg,
I think I have everything covered as far as cups, plates, napkins etc. Just come and enjoy the day tomorrow. No worries and thanks for offering!! If we decide to do this on a regular basis, then we can ask people to brings snacks. This one is on me!
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back