Dasetn/Tingo/Baldoor earbuds Reviews and Impressions
May 28, 2014 at 8:37 AM Post #467 of 1,160
Y cord really?! Mine are the black version as well, though I purchased through FocalPrice.com. The packaging is nice for something so cheap. I don't know if you've read your package but it seems to be for an IEM as it states "3 eartip sizes" haha. Do you have a trusted ebay seller for these? Thanks.

Yikes ...open up me other 2 Awei ES10 ...J cord ...man what a bummer ...never like J cord .

But the other black one that I m currently using is Y cord and the white one ...yes it is J cord . i thought me other two would be the same ...sorry my bad.

Yes ..it only comes with the foam attached to the earbud and no extras foam ..did not read the packaging . I was thinking it was so darn cheap and that is why there are no spare foam tip. Anyway I paid for total less than USD15 for 4 pairs on eBay via bidding. Anyway i bought it from this seller and here is the link http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/New-White-AWEI-ES10-20-20-kHz-Wired-Earbud-Earphone-3-5-mm-Plug-Diameter-/290950152353?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item43bdfb00a1&_uhb=1 but I think in Ficalprice ..much cheaper.

Alternatively try to find eBay ...for other seller ...not much activity as far as I know for this Awei ES10 at that time and was wondering why so cheap and no harm trying. :deadhorse:I bought mine 2 years ago . :deadhorse:

My current in use ES10 which is Y cord

May 28, 2014 at 8:46 AM Post #468 of 1,160
Oh wow, Aweis sound quite nice for the money! For people with the Aweis and some of the other Dasetn models, how do you think they compare?

Buy it from Focalprice ..white version USD5.09 and black version USD4.49 .

Buy the black version cuz white after some time look like the shiiiit.....

Dasetn models are definitely trumps over Awei but the bass ...bass head level.

Awei ES10 is the best earbuds for USD 5 period ...the other day ..one of my friend using his iPod wanted to try my Awei and he was cursing me when I told him ...I bought it for USD5 .

This is just my opinion ...for the price ...hell yeah !

May 28, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #469 of 1,160
I have posted on here MANY times how much I loved my Dasetn DIY PK3. That it was my favorite earbud over all the ones I have tried so far. But out of the two I have purchased, both had the left bud go out after a short time. I ended up throwing both of them away in frustration.

Fast forward to a month later (yesterday) I decided to contact both the sellers on eBay and let them know of my issue. I did not ask for a refund or a replacement. Out of the two, seller: "little_yy219" responded to me. Saying that he was sorry and would send me a replacement right away.

I will have to wait a few weeks, but I am really hoping this pair last me a lot longer. I am always very careful with all of my headphones/earphones/earbuds, that said... once I get my replacement DIY PK3, I am going to treat them with EXTRA care.

May 28, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #470 of 1,160
I have posted on here MANY times how much I loved my Dasetn DIY PK3. That it was my favorite earbud over all the ones I have tried so far. But out of the two I have purchased, both had the left bud go out after a short time. I ended up throwing both of them away in frustration.

Fast forward to a month later (yesterday) I decided to contact both the sellers on eBay and let them know of my issue. I did not ask for a refund or a replacement. Out of the two, seller: "little_yy219" responded to me. Saying that he was sorry and would send me a replacement right away.

I will have to wait a few weeks, but I am really hoping this pair last me a lot longer. I am always very careful with all of my headphones/earphones/earbuds, that said... once I get my replacement DIY PK3, I am going to treat them with EXTRA care.

I too bought my pk3 from dastn and liitle yy219 and both are still working very well and also one of my fav earbud ...maybe its just bad luck that both develop the same problem.

But sending you a replacement ..thats good news ..good for you....cheers man.:cool:

May 28, 2014 at 11:02 AM Post #471 of 1,160
To people who wants to buy Awei ES10 on focalprice, be careful to order the "18Hz-25000Hz" versions, because there is 4 ES10 on focalprice. I did not test the "20-20 kHz" ones but when I bought my 2 pairs, I prefered to choose the more extanded ones.
Maybe the 20-20 are sounding a bit less better but not sure tough.
I received my second pair of ES10 (in white this time) last 2 weeks and it seems to perform a bit better than my frst batch. I compared on the notices, there is date of product build, my first batch has been produced in june 2013 and the white one in february 2014, so maybe it could explain this.
The J cord (for both) is an horror lol, and overall quality of the cable is very average, but for the price they sounds very nicely (still average highs, needs some EQ to produce their best). I compared my black one burned with my white right opened from the box and they sound the same, so I don't think this is the kind of audiophile earbuds that needs to get burned to change their sound. The only earbud yet that I saw some changements while beeing burned is the Yuin PK1.

Still waiting my TG-38s from aliexpress (this time) which has been sent yesterday :)
My first (from dasetn store) has been lost for almost a month now, still waiting for refund (thus support claimed to already refund me, which is not the case. I will wait a couple of days more and if still nothing I will open a dispute on paypal. For me it's the end of dasetn story, I don't mind if a good earbud is only on their store, I will never order anymore from them).

May 28, 2014 at 11:16 AM Post #472 of 1,160
... Still waiting my TG-38s from aliexpress (this time) which has been sent yesterday :)
My first (from dasetn store) has been lost for almost a month now, still waiting for refund (thus support claimed to already refund me, which is not the case. I will wait a couple of days more and if still nothing I will open a dispute on paypal. For me it's the end of dasetn story, I don't mind if a good earbud is only on their store, I will never order anymore from them).

It is perfectly normal for free shipping from China to take over a month.
I have just received Ostry KC06 after 7 weeks, and 3 other packages after 6 weeks.
A month isn't that much.

May 28, 2014 at 12:34 PM Post #473 of 1,160
FYI, I bought my Tingo on Aliexpress the 1st of May, sent the 11th and received yesterday (the 27th).
So pretty ok.
wink.gif

May 28, 2014 at 3:47 PM Post #475 of 1,160
Haven't used them myself but Ugomark.com is suppose to use Paypal and ship most anywhere. Some in the Chinese Asian brand thread have used them.

May 28, 2014 at 4:21 PM Post #476 of 1,160
  Haven't used them myself but Ugomark.com is suppose to use Paypal and ship most anywhere. Some in the Chinese Asian brand thread have used them.

from what i see unlike other taobao agents there is only 1 step of payment and not 2, thus they already include the shipping and the fees in the 1st payment, though they are a bit more expensive so it seems. 
but everything that i try to order no matter how small or big heavy or light they charge the same shipping fee 2.5 usd and the price of the item itself is exactly it seems like the item on taobao.. this is wierd....

May 28, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #477 of 1,160
Seems like a two step plan...http://www.ugomark.com/help/helpview/aid/19

May 29, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #478 of 1,160
My pair of Tingo's are in stock now...

That's a pretty big package :) that EMS price might be pretty big!!! Hopefully I'll know the prices later tonight or in the morning.
They seem to be proud of the build quality with a 2 year warranty.

May 29, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #479 of 1,160
So are these tc100 the same as the tc00 which dasetn caries?

My tg38s arrived and are currently burning in. Right out of the package the sound not bad with 0 burn in. I did not hear much sibilance as in painfull treble. However there is a certain disturbance in the high tones, however again this is with 0 burn in. So far so good.

May 29, 2014 at 8:16 PM Post #480 of 1,160
So are these tc100 the same as the tc00 which dasetn caries?

My tg38s arrived and are currently burning in. Right out of the package the sound not bad with 0 burn in. I did not hear much sibilance as in painfull treble. However there is a certain disturbance in the high tones, however again this is with 0 burn in. So far so good.

Some impression please when u done yr burn in...I just bought tg38s three days ago ..so it might be 2-3 weeks more before they reach my hands or ears...kekekekekeke :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back