Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII
Apr 3, 2021 at 12:28 PM Post #9,046 of 14,511
What!!?? He swore that they were nicknames for WWII era 6SN7 tubes!! :astonished:

I should have guessed something was up when I kept getting a "Page not Found" error. :unamused:
Yeah yeah very convincing, good luck with the Feds buying it ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š especially the WW stuff and Russian tubes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š

Apr 3, 2021 at 12:28 PM Post #9,047 of 14,511

It's best to keep Bill from looking for more works by this group, you get a lot of differing results when you search for "Two Nice Girls."

Apr 3, 2021 at 1:11 PM Post #9,048 of 14,511
Yeah yeah very convincing, good luck with the Feds buying it ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š especially the WW stuff and Russian tubes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š
HE NEVER SAID THEY WERE RUSSIAN!!!! :astonished:

Besides, who are the FBI going to believe? A decorated war veteran, medal of honor recipient, and NSA employee responsible for uncovering and thwarting a global alien invasion of Earth?

-- Or--

A compulsive exaggerator, hater of a fine American companies (GE, Goodyear, Ford, etc), petty larcenist, and a thrice convicted felon convicted of defrauding people by misrepresenting the 'health' of the vacuum tubes he offered to test? (Paypal and the USPS were used making this a federal crime, BTW).

I think I'm good. :D

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2021 at 1:25 PM Post #9,049 of 14,511

It's best to keep Bill from looking for more works by this group, you get a lot of differing results when you search for "Two Nice Girls."

Oh please DO NOT search the internet with the term โ€œTwo Girlsโ€... you have been warned...

Apr 3, 2021 at 3:00 PM Post #9,050 of 14,511

Yeah, unfortunately for us @Ripper2860 's mom spent the entire $10 on the beer... :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Apr 3, 2021 at 3:12 PM Post #9,051 of 14,511
HE NEVER SAID THEY WERE RUSSIAN!!!! :astonished:

Besides, who are the FBI going to believe? A decorated war veteran, medal of honor recipient, and NSA employee responsible for uncovering and thwarting a global alien invasion of Earth?

-- Or--

A compulsive exaggerator, hater of a fine American companies (GE, Goodyear, Ford, etc), petty larcenist, and a thrice convicted felon convicted of defrauding people by misrepresenting the 'health' of the vacuum tubes he offered to test? (Paypal and the USPS were used making this a federal crime, BTW).

I think I'm good. :D
I feel a rebuttal is appropriate here:

"A compulsive exaggerator"
Just because everything I have is the best and everything you have is, um, not exactly, that is not the definition of an exaggerator.

"hater of a fine American companies (GE, Goodyear, Ford, etc)"

Since you didn't name any companies that would fit the definition of "fine," this is wholly irrelevant.

"petty larcenist"
I think you misspelled pretty.

"and a thrice convicted felon convicted of defrauding people by misrepresenting the 'health' of the vacuum tubes he offered to test?"
If this were in fact a "thing," BangyBang would be serving a 72,000 year prison sentence.

:stuck_out_tongue::laughing::sweat_smile:

Apr 3, 2021 at 3:40 PM Post #9,052 of 14,511
"and a thrice convicted felon convicted of defrauding people by misrepresenting the 'health' of the vacuum tubes he offered to test?"
If this were in fact a "thing," BangyBang would be serving a 72,000 year prison sentence.

Say hello to Mr. Bang for me. :p

Yeah, unfortunately for us @Ripper2860 's mom spent the entire $10 on the beer... :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohhhh. That was a good one. You better go lay down and rest for a bit! :p

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2021 at 8:31 PM Post #9,053 of 14,511
We were laughing about this seller in another thread. Both triodes of every tube in the dozens of listings he has all measure exactly at 200 microamps. He sure has a talent for finding tubes that not only have perfectly matched triodes, but all match up with each other perfectly, regardless of manufacturer or when they were manufactured. I wonder if he actually turns his tester on, or maybe the needle is just permanently stuck on 200 microamps. ROFL!!
Just the Henry Ford approach: you can have any current that you want as long as it is 200 mA......c(r)apitalism at its best....

Apr 3, 2021 at 8:35 PM Post #9,054 of 14,511
I have some Dough Boys up for sale soon. Perfectly matched at 200 ma.
Can Pillsburys be a โ€˜feederโ€™ tube to GEs?

Apr 3, 2021 at 8:37 PM Post #9,055 of 14,511
I am searching for a pair of 'Big Boys' and 'Backstreet Boys' for Bill. Doing him a favor since the terms of his parole prevent him from using a computer to search for anything with the word 'boys'. :smirk:
What about 7N7 โ€˜Lansdale Ladsโ€™?...

Apr 3, 2021 at 9:35 PM Post #9,056 of 14,511
What about 7N7 โ€˜Lansdale Ladsโ€™?...
They are ok in some amps, I have never been very impressed compared to other 6SN7 equivalents

Apr 4, 2021 at 3:26 AM Post #9,057 of 14,511
I feel a rebuttal is appropriate here:

"A compulsive exaggerator"
Just because everything I have is the best and everything you have is, um, not exactly, that is not the definition of an exaggerator.

"hater of a fine American companies (GE, Goodyear, Ford, etc)"
Since you didn't name any companies that would fit the definition of "fine," this is wholly irrelevant.

"petty larcenist"
I think you misspelled pretty.

:stuck_out_tongue::laughing::sweat_smile:
Itโ€™s a pity you did not pursue a lawyer profession. You did pretty darn well ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
Now you can rest your case as you knocked down @Ripper2860 pretty hard

Apr 4, 2021 at 6:55 AM Post #9,058 of 14,511
Happy Easter ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ everyone, in this part of the world on Easter Sunday we have the habit of competing in cracking boiled colored eggs against each other (@Paladin79 should be familiar with this practice from his DIL).
Suddenly the GE tubes came to my mind ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› (donโ€™t mean to offend @Ripper2860 patriotic feelings though)

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2021 at 8:34 AM Post #9,059 of 14,511
Happy Easter ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ everyone, in this part of the world on Easter Sunday we have the habit of competing in cracking boiled colored eggs against each other (@Paladin79 should be familiar with this practice from his DIL).
Suddenly the GE tubes came to my mind ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› (donโ€™t mean to offend @Ripper2860 patriotic feelings though)
Happy Easter and I have heard of that practice with Easter eggs. :)

Apr 4, 2021 at 9:43 AM Post #9,060 of 14,511

Users who are viewing this thread

Back